GWTW Forum
January 26, 2015, 05:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HQ Atomic  (Read 141 times)
puucions
Trade Count: (0)

« on: Today at 02:25 AM »

Good day.
I'm new at stuntkites, so I need some help Smiley
I have HQ Atomic kite, but unfortunately I have lost one part of kite yesterday Sad

Lost part is one stand off spine, that connects to main spreader.
It was rip of the kite, but with no damage on material . Looks like the base fitting got to weak.

If I understand correctly , then I need small tube in diameter 3mm.
I have find on net connectors and end cups, but stop on choosing tube/ rode for them.

I live in Latvia and we don't have any distributors or repairs shops , so I ask for advice here .
If You can point me some links to correct items , it would be great Smiley

Thanks.
Flying Fish
Trade Count: (+6)

« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:55 AM »

Sorry, direct links to The Highwaymen are not allowed - thief This might be of help; I'd assume they'll post to Latvia, but you can check that, of course.

By the way, you probably need a 3mm rod for the stand-off, not a tube (i.e. not hollow inside).
« Last Edit: Today at 04:49 PM by thief » Logged

Hadge

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:12 AM »

I don't know if it helps you, but if you can find a shop that sells radio control cars and planes then they often stock the 3mm rods. Rods are 3mm fibreglass 250mm long.

http://www.invento-hq.com/images/stories/downloads/manuals_sportkites/116600xx_ATOMIC.pdf

Age and cunning will always overcome youth and skill!

In the bag - HQ Shadow, Prism 4D, Flying Wings Soul Mid Vent, HQ Jive (1), Spiderkites Zodarion, 'Paw' modded HQ Maestro ll, HQ Delta Hawk.
Palmahnic

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:36 PM »

Hi,
Here's a guy with an eBay shop from UK which stocks standoffs and end caps. I'm sure he ships to Latvia.
Sorry, eBay links are not allowed! -thief
« Last Edit: Today at 04:48 PM by thief » Logged

Thank you kindly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Kite Classifieds Ad
Fly Market

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum