First off all, very,very sharp kite!!!!
Second, i really love your panel lay-out with the black patches instead of mylar
Third, i've spotted a difference in the nose section.. According to the plan the spine is 10 mm shorter. In the nose the spine is lowered, this is allowing the leading edges to come closer together. This creates more sail depth. Maybe something to look at..
Also love the white thread
Thank you for the kind words! As for the nose difference. I noticed the plans difference before framing, when I could have easily made the change and inquired about it here on the form. The reply I got suggested it was less of a problem than was being sure I had the spreader connectors in the correct positions so I decided to fly it as built and consider making the change at a later time. After having a couple CTCs that were built with similar nose 'cups' ...and which I had difficulty connecting with ...especially with doing flick-flacks (the kite would just 'die' when you tried to pull it back into a fade position, from the flare position)...Not knowing any other reason for that issue, I attributed it ...rightly or wrongly ...to that particular nose design. It might have had nothing to do with the flick-flack issue.
And ...I agree with the 'white thread' LOVE! It's the first time I had sewn a kite with all white thread like that ...and I can promise...it won't be the last time!