GWTW Forum
October 24, 2014, 08:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 line-up for Prism?  (Read 4198 times)
Alfredo
Trade Count: (+3)

« on: January 15, 2011, 06:08 PM »

Hi, This thread was posted on the Prism Forum, but was unconclusive. Any word on the 2011 line-up?
Thanks,
Alfredo.

I fully appreciate the ability of trees to attract kites. They have special powers that way. (Quote by - Charlie Dunton)
Steve
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+39)

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 06:17 PM »

I will be posting the new Prism line-up for 2011 as soon as they say it is okay to do so.

Steve ... Ancient One
-look to the sky with imagination, grasp the wind with outstretched arms and take flight
Alfredo

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 06:23 PM »

So you know it!!!   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
That's it!!.........If you want to be cruel and give me sleepless nights you know what to do.
Now....If you want to spare me from that............
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Alfredo.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:26 PM by Alfredo » Logged

I fully appreciate the ability of trees to attract kites. They have special powers that way. (Quote by - Charlie Dunton)
Alfredo

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 06:55 PM »

Ok, can you at least tell me this? Are there any new stunt kites? just yes or no, I don't need to know anything else. Huh I am soooo obsessed. Huh
Thanks,
Alfredo

DonCrash
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 07:53 PM »

Steve gave the low-down on this forum and the other as well. But as he stated earlier, his lips are locked until Prism gives the key.

Vented L'organic; Vortex; DS (closeted); Quantum (modded to taz); Ocius STD, UL, UL (2pt P90), SUL; Pi (Home made kite)
Alfredo

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 08:00 PM »

I just can't wait! Cheesy

Steve
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+39)

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 08:30 PM »

Roll Eyes

Steve ... Ancient One
-look to the sky with imagination, grasp the wind with outstretched arms and take flight
Kantaxel
Trade Count: (+14)

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 12:50 AM »

Rumors are:  Undecided ( 1) A full size vented all mylar SSUL along the lines of the Vapor but with all the latest freestyle tricks built in........It will do old skool and new...whatever your choice.......................and ..........................

2) Finally! the vented Zephyr.......it's supposed to trick at 25! Wink

Oh and the prices?  $799 for the SSUL..........$399 for the Zeph Lips sealed  (AND...that includes two linesets ...........100ft. X 150lb. with duos straps and a 150ft. X 300lb. set with padded straps for those high wind days Wink )

Jim
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:54 AM by Kantaxel » Logged

Kant Fly......might just as well buy!
RobB
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 01:29 AM »

What about the QPro II ?
The Double D ?
And the vented Zephyr has a wind range of 3-30 mph !  Cheesy

Kantaxel
Trade Count: (+14)

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 03:45 AM »

What about the QPro II ?
The Double D ?

Sorry Rob.............. Cry

I have it on the QT (of course) that the QP is not capable of improvement..............It is, after all, the quintesceint [sp?] team kite of all time.........the Double D would have to have three leading edge ferrules to fit in the cute case, so that's out. also.......take it from me...........you'll really like the Vapor with the shrink wrap sail.................just don't expose it to heat over 160F.   Shocked

Kant Fly......might just as well buy!
Alfredo

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 10:13 AM »

Rumors are:  Undecided ( 1) A full size vented all mylar SSUL along the lines of the Vapor but with all the latest freestyle tricks built in........It will do old skool and new...whatever your choice.......................and ..........................

2) Finally! the vented Zephyr.......it's supposed to trick at 25! Wink

Oh and the prices?  $799 for the SSUL..........$399 for the Zeph Lips sealed  (AND...that includes two linesets ...........100ft. X 150lb. with duos straps and a 150ft. X 300lb. set with padded straps for those high wind days Wink )

Jim
Loved it....until I saw the numbers. Huh
Alfredo.

Alfredo

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 10:15 AM »

What about the QPro II ?
The Double D ?
Yeah, the double D sure would be nice...  Smiley

Alfredo

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 11:03 AM »

This is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

cerfvoliste

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 11:50 AM »

The new custom high wind kite from Prism....

should be out by April 1st...

CV
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 10:41 AM by cerfvoliste » Logged

Alfredo

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 12:20 PM »

Nice, but how did you get this info?I need more pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Alfredo.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change