GWTW Forum
July 23, 2014, 09:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JL Infinitum - 132 rungs in 6 minutes (TNT STD)  (Read 1363 times)
lasapcheong
Trade Count: (+2)

« on: February 03, 2011, 04:59 PM »

Hi,

Either it will mesmerize you or bore you to death..but anyway... Tongue

Jacobs Ladder til you Puke - TNT STD (Comp)

Kite is Alphakite TNT STD (Comp)

Enjoy  Cheesy
-Darryl
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 05:24 PM by lasapcheong » Logged

"One day I'll learn to comete my quad and hover my dual-line for a minute anywhere in the window"
Kiting Below Horizons : http://www.youtube.com/user/cheongchunti
Alfredo
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:06 PM »

Don't worry, It mesmerizes me... Huh
Thanks for posting.

I fully appreciate the ability of trees to attract kites. They have special powers that way. (Quote by - Charlie Dunton)
kiteclique
Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:13 PM »

Thats great music at least AiR's "Dirty Trip" from The Virgin Suicides Cool

My TNT's should be ready some day soonish ...

-Frazer
fidelio
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 05:38 PM »

well done mate. always enjoy your videos. Smiley

if your lines binding were the end, while you're here in the states you should make sure to pick up some of the new skybond from shanti, it's amazing.

Fdeli
lasapcheong
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:45 PM »

if your lines binding were the end, while you're here in the states you should make sure to pick up some of the new skybond from shanti, it's amazing.

Thanks Fidelio. You know what? I did get a couple of Skybond lines after some recommendation to their slippery-ness though. Didn't have a chance to try them out yet but will certain do soon Smiley

-Darryl

"One day I'll learn to comete my quad and hover my dual-line for a minute anywhere in the window"
Kiting Below Horizons : http://www.youtube.com/user/cheongchunti
Ace

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 06:26 PM »

I like it Cool

In the bag... Quantum Fire, E2 Ice, Micron Red, Deepspace STD and UL Blue, Nirvana Orange, KFX Red, Mohawk XS yellow.
RobB
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 06:30 PM »

Very Nice ! I practice the same way... I learned from drumming, repition builds the muscle memory quickly. The only drawback is that once you've been doing the same thing for a long time, it becomes all you can do, and you always fall back into it. Try something else, and the next thing you know, you're back to the trick you were drilling on.
That aside, I think that many of any one trick is quite a feat, I always loose concentration after 5 or 10, and bomb out. Call it AADD.  Embarrassed
~Rob.

WinterDaze
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 06:35 PM »

Hi,

Either it will mesmerize you or bore you to death..but anyway... Tongue

Enjoy  Cheesy
-Darryl

Ummm a bit of both, I got through about 40 sec's... Is that good? Roll Eyes

Way to go with muscle memory though, that's certainly the way to burn in the moves. kudos to you Smiley.

Did you do JL's in your dreams that night?

Could go something like this....

I was a captain of this boat, and I was wearing a penguin suit, well this guy then asks me can I make ice cream, well I waddled over to him and got in his face and said ice cream, I'm a muffin expert! So then we got our toasters out, toasted up some fresh crumpets and proceeded to JL the breakfast in a pairs routine, RIGHT OFF THE BRIDGE....

Man it was a trippy dream, but geez I made those crumpets look good!

Or something like that  Wink

WinterDaze AoF
coogee

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 03:23 PM »

Well I like the dream sequence. What is your pre bed nightcap?
Seem's to have done the trick!
      Mike
Love the look of the TNT but I confess that at about 5 rungs of the ladder was enough for me. Admire your effort!
WinterDaze
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 07:29 PM »

Chalk it up to the nations issue... Sleep deprivation

There's been some late nights for quite a few though out Australia, as it seams in lots of other parts of the world.

Mike, sounds like air-con is the game where you are at the moment. For us, gumboots Wink

WinterDaze AoF
Ace

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 09:47 PM »

Gumboots for some. Sad

Snorkal gear for the rest Shocked

In the bag... Quantum Fire, E2 Ice, Micron Red, Deepspace STD and UL Blue, Nirvana Orange, KFX Red, Mohawk XS yellow.
coogee

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 02:05 AM »

At Sydney observatory it was 42.2 degree's at 3.30pm today and it looks like a very hot and sweaty night BUT I have a roof to sleep under! TC Yasi has done some serious damage and Victorians have also copped it. Wild weather.
      Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document