GWTW Forum
April 23, 2014, 07:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New kites for KP9 (well, sort of...)  (Read 435 times)
Allen Carter
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+15)

« on: March 02, 2011, 09:08 PM »

Chilese once wrote in one of his Kite Party webshots albums "Allen brings the same kites every year".

True, but it's funny how Chilese shoots the same pictures of them over the years. I guess we're old dogs.

This year I'm putting the old red Reactor and rainbow Prophecy in retirement and have a new blue Reactor and a new purple Proph. Lets see how John shoots them.  Smiley

KP4

KP7

KP6

KP7

New for KP9

New for KP9

The blue Reactor once belonged to JimB and as a Light with 3P frame he said it was his favorite of the series. I never really clicked with the Light, but the blue poly sail is gorgeous (this iPhone picture doesn't cut it). My old red Reactor Pro has a heavy nylon sail which has faded and is losing it's coating in areas. Hundreds of hours on that kite. The blue sail is built very light, with less robust reinforcements and LE tunnels than the standard. I've put the standard frame with all my mods into the blue sail and it's awesome. The sail is significantly lighter so I have the same strong, stiff 5P frame with less weight hanging from it. It's like my old favorite kite got turbocharged.   Grin

Allen, AKA kitehead
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography