GWTW Forum
November 24, 2014, 01:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VF 18 results  (Read 3448 times)
Yan
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 12:17 PM »

Ok, the draw has been drawn......

Video of the draw can be downloaded from here

If you can't be bothered to watch the video, (it was done in a hurry) the results of the draw are :-

SKD Umberella                         Davide Equizzi
SKD Winter Cap                         Gerardo Fisanotti
Framed Mohawk Picture                 Gabriel Barrionuevo
VF18 Straps                         David Ruger
VF 18 Straps                         Christophe Enderle
25 Euro Discount for SKD Website Rob Barden
VF Mug                                 Bryan Beasley
VF Mug                                 Anthony Eichele
SKD Mug                                 Krijn Hemminga

If you have won anything, let me have your details and I'll make sure they get to the right person.

Next round will start early/mid april with support from Kites Ireland, Kitelife.  Cheesy

bryan beasley

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 12:19 PM »

Thanks for kindly, supportive words and such and nice round everyone - thanks for playing. Big fun.

Now please stop the crazy jabbering and declare this round as 'The round in which 5th place gets a mug' (TM). Thank you very much.

Bryan

continued kudos to all thems that have made, and continue to make VF what it is BTW.
bryan beasley

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 12:20 PM »

OOoh OOooh, (synchro posting) forget that last one...

Wahoooo - that's it now, I quit.

Until next round at least. ;-)

Bryan
Ca Ike
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 04:27 PM »

Nice, Grats to all the winners.
bojocatkite
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 07:42 PM »

Oh ok I didn't know everything was in this one big zip file, you're right that make sense.

Watching the quality/level of flying we have here, I'm gonna need some serious training to keep up, but that definitely give me some motivation and inspiration...

Thanks Mike and Yan for the information

Having all of the videos in one, simple to download ZIP file is a brilliant idea* 'cos it simplifies getting hold of them all to peruse at your leisure, which can be quite important when there are 33 videos to look over such as happened in round 13.
Ca Ike

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 08:57 PM »

Watching the quality/level of flying we have here, I'm gonna need some serious training to keep up, but that definitely give me some motivation and inspiration...
Don't worry about your skill level. My first entry last round wasn't much but a few simple tricks I could do, not nearly on par with some of these guys and I'm still not that good.   Just get out there, film what you can do, toss it in the mix and have fun doing it.  THats what this comp is really about (or supposed to be) and if your lucky you'll win something.

BEsides, you'll be amazed at how much you improve just by filming and watching yourself fly.  I film just about every session now, always learn from watching them and in the process I tend to get something for an entry.  OF course you always hope that next sessions gets you some better footage  Grin
RobB
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 06:48 AM »

Yes, filming your flying will help you to get better. Especially if you fly alone...

Learning to keep the kite in the frame is another skill that is more difficult to learn than any other trick.  Grin

Thank you Yan & all the sponsors of VF...
Looks like I'll be ordering up a Seven or Mohawk in the near future !

~Rob.

Ca Ike

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 09:03 PM »

OOoh OOooh, (synchro posting) forget that last one...

Wahoooo - that's it now, I quit.

Until next round at least. ;-)

Bryan
Gras on finally getting  your mug Brian  Grin
bryan beasley

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 11:29 AM »

Thank you very much. ;-)

Bryan
tophenderl
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 04:38 AM »

this is the VF 18 straps !

thanks a lot

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum