GWTW Forum
August 27, 2014, 01:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Organic UL  (Read 2195 times)
positivo
Trade Count: (0)

« on: April 16, 2009, 10:43 AM »

From Mister Christian Derefat, here's a video with his latest kite: the Organic Ultra Light!

Organic UL
mikenchico
Board Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 01:17 PM »

Denny has been anxiously awaiting those plans, are they posted?

Those are some nice slow gracefull rollups at 1:50, if I build it will they come? (with it)

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
benjai

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:30 PM »

Looks nice. The pilot is seriously proficient. Nice fractured slot --> yofade (as pointed out elsewhere), and there's a lovely example of control with the rescued yofade at 1:01.

Thanks for posting...
obijuankenobe
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 11:41 AM »

Christiaan can fly with the best of them.  He is still the only guy I have ever seen lock in a yo-fade>>backspin in a TP competition.

Just think, he designed the Virus...the Diablis (Rsky)...and this one.  He is a pimp, plain and simple.

(But...he is always flying in NL/B beach wind.  You and everyone else here would feel 5x better in that wind...I guarantee.  Can't wait to move back.)

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci
CTaylor
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 12:38 PM »

Since Fouls hosted the vid, I tend to think it was him flying it.  He's a good flyer though.  Check out his Spike XS flying.

benjai

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 01:30 PM »

(But...he is always flying in NL/B beach wind.  You and everyone else here would feel 5x better in that wind...I guarantee.  Can't wait to move back.)
I knew there was a reason my flying was rubbish - shocking inland wind. For a minute there, I began to think I had no talent !!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Geoffrey Platt
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 06:08 PM »

What a great video. Thanks for posting it. Beautiful flying!

Geoffrey Platt
Orlando, FL
obijuankenobe
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 11:51 AM »

Since Fouls hosted the vid, I tend to think it was him flying it.

No, but it's Christiaan Derefat.  Am I wrong, Positivo?  (I am pretty sure you can see it's him at around 2min.)

obi

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci
ET
Trade Count: (+16)

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 05:10 PM »

I really like my Organic std.  UL would be cool.
alien

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 08:01 AM »

From Mister Christian Derefat, here's a video with his latest kite: the Organic Ultra Light!

Organic UL

alien

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 08:06 AM »

Whoops!  Embarrassed
I found this a long way away in the forum.
Great pilot  Tongue
Didnt want to drag the whole thread with it but its good enough to go around twice!  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document