GWTW Forum
April 24, 2014, 09:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERESTING SINGLE LINER???  (Read 3913 times)
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 08:45 AM »

I have another UFO you might like if you have clean ground winds!!!! Kevin Francis UFO https://picasaweb.google.com/corgimas/CoolKitingPictures#5103924648446494466 (this one is mine but i have another one for sale.

you are getting one heck of a collection!
r

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
stringfly
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 09:32 AM »

Thanks Rob.... but I NEVER have clean ground winds here at home.  Although Tulsa does...... Tongue

Stringfly <>+++++
thief
Board Moderator

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 10:55 AM »

There is also a VERY few Alien kites made by Martin Lester...now...I am not referring to the flat "dude" series produced by New Tech...I am talking about 7' (wee bit smaller than other of his) inflatable soft kites just like the diver....I know where there is one and I am going to try to get a picture of it *i know that they will not part with it Sad

stringfly

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 02:03 PM »

Have never seen that one.  Just the Alien dudes.  I have his 20' Spirit and Evil Spirit and a couple of the Hypar 3s.
Lets see it !!!

Stringfly <>+++++
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:06 PM by stringfly » Logged
thief
Board Moderator

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 03:23 PM »

Oh Park, I have other Lester pieces too..... Smiley

My Martin Lester people...these were called spirit men before the inflatable one appeared....
He made the woman for me and never made another one....these are also the kites that the New Tech Dudes are based off of....they are a little bit bigger though

I also have these:

there are only 2 of these....

As well as my scuba diver too....

See if i can get a pic of the alien and also of the devil....-not the evil spirit- there was also a devil!

stringfly

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 06:42 PM »

Those are nice.  Like the larger couple figures.  Did you ever see the big jet he did?  I think he didn't to many or maybe just one.

Stringfly <>+++++
oldflyer

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 12:12 AM »

Nice looking USA legs Rob I recognise those. I must make the trip over to the US at some point and fly them alongside my Union Jack pair!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography