SInce this sunday has a 60%+ chance of rain it's a good idea to postpone the fly until sunday the 22nd. Sooner or later the weather will cooperate enough for us to get on our 2nd sunday of the month track
I'll post up weather updates as the week goes by. IF you can make it great. Here's to hoping for another good turnout.
OH and if there are any SLK fliers out there pop on by and help fill up the sky.