GWTW Forum
November 24, 2014, 01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awindofchange customer "service"  (Read 2490 times)
Flying Fish
Trade Count: (+6)

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 10:06 AM »

Just got an e-mail from Daelyn, saying that replacement stand-off clips will be posted. That they will take 1-2 weeks to get here is not an issue, that's part of getting a kite from across the pond; not getting a reply in the first place was the issue.

chilese
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 01:06 PM »

You still haven't told us when you tried to contact them.

Was it over our holiday weekend?

Or was it weeks ago?

That can make a big difference.

John Chilese: Las Vegas, NV
http://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej
Gamelord
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08 PM »

I am sorry about not getting a reply back to you in a normal amount of time.  We have been talking with Flying Wings about the sail clips as we have had several of these break.  It seems that they need to do something about these as they are not as durable as they probably should be.  I have sent you 8 replacement clips out to you already and they should be getting to you as soon as USPS can get them there.  They were shipped priority so hopefully that will cut down the shipping time.

Again, I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you.   Normally we are able to respond to e-mails very quickly but sometimes we get a bit busy in the store and e-mails get pushed back a day or so.

Please let me know when the clips get to you and if there is anything else we can do.

**John, he did e-mail me Friday of last week and again over the weekend.  I should have returned his e-mail last week but we were swamped and short handed that day and I was not able to do so.  I should have at least shot him a quick e-mail letting him know that we were sending out the replacements. **
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 01:11 PM by Gamelord » Logged

Flying Fish
Trade Count: (+6)

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 01:30 PM »

Kent, as said over e-mail already, but now publicly: apologies accepted. Will let you know when the clips arrive.

chilese
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 02:23 PM »

As a courtesy to A Wind Of Change (they are a sponsor),

I requested an event timeline as Dromel will not answer my questions.

AWOC received these emails (all local times)

1st complaint:  Friday Night 10:30 PM (store closed)
2nd complaint: Saturday Night 11:30 PM (store closed)
3rd complaint sent to Daelyn: Monday (Memorial Day store closed)

Tuesday, when the store was opened the problem was handled immediately.

Dromel, your public outcry of events which happened over a weekend seem very tacky. And yet, you are willing to accept Kent's apology when he did nothing wrong.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 02:27 PM by chilese » Logged

fidelio
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 02:46 PM »

ok ok, no need to crucify anybody. let's be reasonable shall we. problem occurred, problem solved.

Fdeli
chilese
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 03:01 PM »

Okay.

Let's just lock it and let it fade into obscurity.  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum