Are There Non Rev 1.5s Out There?

Pages: (1/4) > >>

chilese:

Here's the list (mostly) from the Rev site for their kite products (not counting various wind condition variants):

Rev 1.5
Rev I
Rev II
Rev EXP
Indoor
Zen
Supersonic
Shockwave
Blast
Super Blast (still around?)
Blast 2.4
Blast 4.8
UFO

Now, just what are the percentages on ownership of the various models?
I have 2 Revs so for me:
Rev 1.5 50%
Rev I    50%

Does the 1.5 account for 99% of sales? If so, why even bother with the others? From an inventory and manufacturing standpoint, it is not pragmatic to do so.

Hey Mr. Barresi, what are your percentages on the various models?

Watching the video where Vince makes his Supersonic truly dance made me wonder. Why aren't more people flying the other models?

Jeepster:

Quote from: chilese on June 16, 2011, 06:08 PM
--
Does the 1.5 account for 99% of sales? If so, why even bother with the others? From an inventory and manufacturing standpoint, it is not pragmatic to do so.

--

John,

Don't be asking questions like that!!!  Got to have something to dream about ... our at least something new to borrow for a flight or two.

Cheers,
Tom

My numbers ...

Rev 1.5 - 6
Rev II - 1
Rev EXP - 3
Indoor - 1

Smeagol:

I'm probably one of the weird exceptions in that I have almost as many Speed/Power series as the regular series:

3 Rev 1.5s
1 Rev I
1 Rev II
1 Supersonic
1 Blast
1 Super Blast (still around?  Yes! Sorta  ;))
1 Blast 4.8

I'm too lazy to do the percentages so let's just call it 5 regular vs 4 speed/power series.  Heh.

The Super Blast is basically the Power Blast 2-4.  From what I recall it came out in 2003 and was called the Super Blast, then the next year they renamed it the Power Blast 2-4 along with the Power Blast 4-8.

RevJim:

I'm only two months on the dark side. So here's my little count.
1.5s  - 2 (counting the one that's bought but not here yet)

kiteslinger:

I pretty much fly  my rev 2s and have more of them than any other revolution line up I have

not as precise as the 1.5 but once you become accustomed with it has it own quality

faster than the 1.5s

and I can fly a rev 2 in 2mph winds like a SUL

flick-flacks are easy to wack as well as flat spins than the 1.5s after you fly the rev 2s the 1.5 just  seems sluggish/ slow

Pages: (1/4) > >>