A day at the Beach and Nite w/ the Moon

(1/2) > >>

vertigo2u:
This is two parts.  I got there early yesterday and left about 12:45 p.m.  I later returned about 7:30 p.m.  Sun is starting to set earlier now.  Gets darker fast ... :'( :'( :'(

Started off early and just could not let the day go.  Got to get some lights. 

Surpise ending... 

valevtine's day.wmv

Shane:
Awesome job man! I haven't been able to get out and fly for the last couple weeks...  :'( been missing it for sure. I love the 540 at the end! Keep it up.
Shane

adx1592:
Ok, I'm not gonna lie... I LOLed at the nosedive in the water at 442. Bahaha. The recovery was GOLD though!
The 540s are still looking better and better everytime. Now it's time to do them next to eachother when we mess around with more pairs stuff. Eh? Eh?   :P

I love the look of the WMUL against the water. (love the standard too, dont get me wrong). Can't wait to see the matching Standard coming!

obijuankenobe:
OK!  That was a great 540...flat...exit vertically...amazing progress.  (Now, what about the other side?)

;)

obi

vertigo2u:
I remember mikeinchico telling me I had to learn the axel on both sides...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now 540's on the other side... Damn going to be a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg week,  Everybody better get ready.   :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is going to be tough..of course I haven't tried yet.  First I want to  :'( :'( :'( a little....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page