GWTW Forum
October 20, 2014, 02:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Schiller STD - "Break Of Dusk"  (Read 1279 times)
PAW
Trade Count: (0)
« on: September 01, 2011, 03:52 AM »

Schiller STD - "Break Of Dusk"

Smiley
Shane
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 08:44 AM »

Another great video Peter!! I love the combinations. Comete to insane!! That's insane!!  Grin Huh Very nice flying as usual. And the Goff is looking awesome as well.

Shane
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:22 PM by Shane » Logged

"Once you have flown, you will walk with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci
emegaz

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:03 PM »

Simply lovely
WinterDaze

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 05:05 PM »

Ahhhh... Dusk is when I like to fly, most inspiring! Smiley

WinterDaze AoF
JimB
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+6)

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 09:19 PM »

Thanks Peter.

Could you tell us a bit about the kite?
tpatter
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 10:13 PM »

VERY sweet - looks like my kind of kite!  I loved the deep turtle, sweet precision, and nice flat Tazs in particular.    Usually I have a hard time making it through a video this long, bit I enjoyed this one all the way!   Touching sentiment as well at the end - a nice way to honor a friend.

Thanks again!
-Tom

6 kite tom
PAW
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 10:36 AM »

bryan beasley

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 11:11 AM »

Gorgeous Peter. Nice work.

Bryan
PAW
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 03:51 AM »

Thanks Peter.

Could you tell us a bit about the kite?
Hi,
first of all, in the video I had pushing-down-winds and fast-changing-windspeeds...but as some can see, the Schiller has to be very well guidet in the tricks...I have built it for me, because I wanted to have a high-precision kite that is also able to do tricks...I am working on my precision flight movements a lot...the nice thing about it is, that the kite goes very slow through the tricks and the flight is slow too. The kite does not allow me to make mistakes in the input of the tricks...so you have to fly clean to make it work...the funny thing is, since I am flying this kite, I can handle other kites much better then before, because they are much easyier to fly...I personally love the looks in flight and the control, because it goes slowly (to reakt) through the tricks...the Schiller is not every bodys darling, but he makes you fly accurate and allows you to control him all the way !

John Welden

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 07:13 AM »

Nice flying, looks great Tongue
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 07:14 AM »

Inspiring !!! Thanks Pete... beautiful flying... I think I see what to do for multi 540's in your video.  Once it's done you flare it and Pop !!! gonna study the move... Angry

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change