GWTW Forum
September 15, 2014, 08:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Veyron in Cologne  (Read 902 times)
Noise AS
Trade Count: (0)

« on: September 05, 2011, 09:55 AM »

Hey this is a new Video by DiamondKites Veyron.

Take a Look.

http://vimeo.com/diamondkites/veyron-in-cologne

Greets Bernd
coogee

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:44 PM »

Super Good.... really!
     Mike
John Welden

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:17 AM »

More good flying.

I wish someone would make it illegal to film a kite from anything but the flyers perspective.  Wink And don't zoom in too much.
jaydub

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 07:01 AM »

More good flying.

I wish someone would make it illegal to film a kite from anything but the flyers perspective.  Wink And don't zoom in too much.
Agreed, John.  It makes if far more difficult for some of us to work out what the individual tricks are.
gray

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 12:14 PM »

While I admire the impressive capabilities of this kite, I can also see that the pilot is at an impressive skill level. Good job.
Shane
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 12:26 PM »

Awesome looking kite and flying. What is the trick from 1:40-1:44?? It is kinda like the new "Goff" trick... but not really.

Shane

"Once you have flown, you will walk with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 01:21 PM »

Norm at 3:11 mins.  Those are roll up's Huh When I get that fade those beautuful roll-ups are mine....  Vertigo Out !!!  Cheesy

Loved the video....always like the stuff from Germany....  Our friend  returns this week-end to Germany with a Solus in his bag...   Tongue Tongue Tongue .

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document