GWTW Forum
July 24, 2014, 09:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iridium Trick Kite  (Read 8565 times)
KiteChemist
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 04:27 PM »

Wrong discussion??  Cheesy
KiteChemist

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2013, 04:30 PM »

Spent a little bit of time with my UL today... Really enjoyed it and how well it performed with very low wind.  May need to build a standard now!

I hope to see a video soon  Grin and a review  Wink
KiteChemist

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2013, 02:28 PM »

I didn't understand how the tranformer sul is related to the iridum UL  Smiley
photogbill
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2013, 02:57 PM »

You generous kite designers are 'killing' me! ....LOL

I'm currently working on a couple 'Magnets' ...with plans already in the preliminary stage of building an 'Essence' ....now your going to 'make' me build another great kite! ....LOL

Like others have already mentioned, in all seriousness ...you guys are generous to share so many excellent kite building plans for those of us who like to be creative and have the time & skills to build our own kites! Much appreciated! Thanks!

Edit: Whoops...I guess I spoke too soon! Maybe I won't be building one of these. None of the links in this thread work for downloading the build plans for the Iridiam! Does anyone have a working link for the kite plans?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 03:02 PM by photogbill » Logged
sugarbaker
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2013, 03:10 PM »

http://www.stuntkitepalermo.com/Iridium.rar

This should link you to a .rar folder.  You may need to find software to expand it.
photogbill

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2013, 03:15 PM »

http://www.stuntkitepalermo.com/Iridium.rar

This should link you to a .rar folder.  You may need to find software to expand it.

Thanks but all I get is a blank page with a blinking cursor in the web address line. Does my having a Mac & using Safari have anything to do with it?
photogbill

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2013, 03:20 PM »

OK....I got it! I didn't realize that clicking on the link automatically downloaded the file to my 'downloads' folder until going to the web site and trying the links there. Turns out I ended up with 6 downloads of the .rar file and my Stuffit Expander worked fine with expanding the compressed file!

Thanks for the help!
sugarbaker
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2013, 05:19 PM »

Keep us posted on your progress.  I'd love to see other color schemes and get some ideas for when I build a Std version. 
KiteChemist

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 03:27 AM »

I would be glad to see a video of the kite  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document