GWTW Forum
November 22, 2014, 09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Solus thread  (Read 2366 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 03:10 PM »

Had a fun trip to the kite store today.  30 minutes away all highway.  Jon has the basement filled with new Solus's. ( Solus') Huh  Really looked nice. 

Marianne got our order correct.  4 Solus's ( White,Purple,Black) Two Ultra Lites and Two Standards.  And matching Ocius Sul .  Little Creep-O and I shot the whole bank roll.  When we pay for it.  I plan on using twenty's,tens and fives.  Nice BIG Knockle roll of cash. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

The Little Creep is skipping school in November because he's home sick.  I told him so .... Angry.  So when he comes home we will be flying the pairs routine with the new kites.  ( That is if he remembers how to fly or even were the kite store and field is located.)  Mark my words if he continues this path of life he will never retire as general manager of the kite store.  He may get his twenty years in as clerk but never general manager. 

Now if he does remember we should be flying together in a few weeks with Solus a pair.  Been flying pairs with Jon a few times.  Wednesday as we did a "flank down" he called for a 540.... third time looked great as the two kites floated together.   Flying next to him as he instructs is such a great advantage to keep up with LC-O.  I should be so much better when Little Creep-O and I start flying...  That is when the REAL PUSHING Starts ( also when he got his new moniker.)

Put Jon on the spot to work over time... Cheesy Cheesy.  The kid only has a few days home.  Grin
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:12 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum