GWTW Forum
November 22, 2014, 11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VF Round 21 is GO GO GO...  (Read 500 times)
Yan
Trade Count: (0)

« on: October 21, 2011, 11:30 AM »

[size=85]Click on poster for bigger version you can print out and keep[/size]

Dates.

All Entrys to be in by end of 20/11/2011
All scores to be completed by 4/12/2011

Rules...     

Start with the kite on the ground.
Film the kite being flown.
Choose a continuous sequence of 60~90 seconds.
Make the video with no in-flight edits (titles in and out are OK)
Email the video file (<20MB - GMail has increased their attachment limit). to virtualfreestyle[at]gmail.com
When the round finishes score your competitors videos.
Enjoy !

Prizes

1... A 'Superfly' Kite from Chris Goff Kites to be awarded by random draw... see it fly here!

2...an Area 51 donated by Krijn...to be awarded by...another method, but not to the winner :wink: ... see it fly here!

3...1 VF mug financed by the left over beer kitty from the UK trick comps and will be awarded to random draw of people who have flown in a Tricks Party or similar freestyle competition with an arena and judges. (So please let me know when you submit your entry)
4...2 VF mugs to be awarded by random draw
5...1 set of Benson Straps, (knuckle Dusters and regular finger)... you know the ones, with the special Jon Ward sourced material :wink:
6...1 set of California Straps (Wrist Straps and one pair of 3-finger Straps.) - Lovely straps made by a fellow flyer in the winter evenings - some help with postage will be needed for these - to be paid to the manufacturer.
7...1 XL sized FA hoodie, limited edition colour
[size=50]
Prizes are in no particular order[/size]

Also starting this round is the VF Banner World Tour.... the winner of each round will get to sign and display the VF banner untill there is another winner....

Bear in Mind this is a special 'Round 21' birthday round for VF... don't expect this much again! :lol:
I'm sure I've forgotten something.... I'll update if I remember

New Website is being constructed Cool

If you are thinking of entering but are unsure of how or want some help/advise contact me at Virtualfreestyle[at]gmail.com
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:13 AM by Yan » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum