GWTW Forum
October 21, 2014, 01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VF round 21 - Starting to come together :-)  (Read 1540 times)
Yan
Trade Count: (0)

« on: September 10, 2011, 03:00 AM »

Cheesy  Cool  it's coming together. two kites up for prizes, one old school and one new one (not really on the market yet) that I guarantee no self respecting freestyle pilot will want to be without  Wink Plus a couple of other great prizes from established parts of the freestyle community  Cool

Once 'round 21 logos are finalised I will start a spread shirt account so you buy a round 21 T shirt if you want to......

There will be a couple of mugs in the mix as well, but if any groups of flyers wanted to get together and do their own mug (it must have the VF logo on and Fly Your Way) thats fine, let me know and I'll send you the graphics Wink

And We will be unvieling the new website   Cool

Could it be more exciting?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 03:12 AM by Yan » Logged

ghfisanotti

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 04:50 PM »

Wow!, can't wait to know the details!
jeremyf

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 08:23 PM »

Keep up the good work!! Looking forward with anticipation!
Yan

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 10:10 AM »

ooooh getting excited now, after some delay (to much other stuff on Sad...  ) it's now together enough to launch..... see here ...  for a preview of the main "Round 21" prize, but we also have several other prizes including a classic kite, straps , mugs, FA t-shirt.... look out for more details over the next few days ;-)

tpatter
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 11:33 AM »

Wow!  Pretty exciting stuff - can't wait for more information.

6 kite tom
dihongshao2000
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 07:49 PM »

I wish I could have the flying skill to win this SuperFly.  Cannot wait to see this next generation kite in the hands of the winner with video posting.  Would this new kite set a new gold standard?
jaydub

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 11:34 PM »

Who says the SuperFly is going to be given to the winner.  I've no idea what Yan's got up his sleeve for this one, but the prizes are often drawn out of a hat (or other suitable container), so you may stand as much chance of winning as any other entrant.
ghfisanotti

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 04:49 PM »

Beautiful kite! I already have a few videos to choose from to enter VF21, I hope my bag of good luck is not empty yet!  Wink
vigli

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 01:12 AM »

very nice video...
I'm sure it is very good kite.
BUT!!!!  kite-pilot has golden touch. I'm sure the same pilot would fly exelent every other new school kite....
Don't understand me please wrong. Again I'm sure kite is extra!
I will talk in my case. I fly SD which I fly, let me say around 70% from it trick capacity. The rest 30% I have to learn... Tricks are build in kite...
If I take newest kite rest of 30% is again practice for me...  Maybe easyer to do some tricks but again maybe harder for the other trick....
But ,  yes  ,     I understand new bird is a new bird, always excite to try in the air, even smell of new kite is wonderfull... Wink Wink Wink
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:18 AM by vigli » Logged
bryan beasley

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 02:07 AM »

Early on... when the administration said 'VF Rnd (XXX) 'Go'', that was the time to start filming. You then had a month or so to pull something together and get it sent in. Storing footage from previous sessions was deemed close to bending the rules (except there really weren't many rules to bend).

Just sayin' ;-)

Bryan
Yan

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 11:32 AM »

I wish I could have the flying skill to win this SuperFly.  Cannot wait to see this next generation kite in the hands of the winner with video posting.  Would this new kite set a new gold standard?

See here http://www.gwtwforum.com/index.php?topic=6375.0  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change