I finally managed to make the SUL version, the only one missing, of my first project, the Sheratan here is the old thread on the STD and UL versions http://www.gwtwforum.com/index.php?topic=4980.0
( BTW, I changed the tail weight on both STD and UL installing 16g on STD and 14 on UL, I like them a lot more now).
I called this new toy SV that is for the italian Senza Vento (without wind). The sail is mostly the same as the UL version I only used smaller mylar 40g reinforcements at spine and standoffs.
To make flat rotations easier I added some lead inside the nocks using the little lead film I have in my intraoral Rx films (I'm a dentist
) as you can see in the pictures. I put two of them in each wingtips for a total weight of 2.5g each.
The frame is:
Spine: structil 5mm
US: structil 4mm
Tail weight: R-Sky style 10g
Bridle: reverse turbo
I also uploaded a footage here
Here some pics, hope you'll enjoy them.