GWTW Forum
August 28, 2014, 08:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ghost  (Read 1724 times)
kepople
Trade Count: (+7)

« on: April 05, 2012, 06:54 AM »

I am new to the SLK thing for the most part other than kiddie kites.
I ordered a couple Gomberg Ghosts and even though they are interesting enough on thier own, I thought i might throw some laundry on it.
I saw a photo with a couple tails tied to the lines.
What other laundery can the 7' Ghost lift?

thanks
kirby
mikenchico
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:13 AM »

Some of Gombergs Streamers down the line might look sweet and the colors would match. Available in 15', 35', 75' & 150' foot lengths. Another option would be the Sky Streamer which replaces your flying line and the video's I've seen of the originals were very impressive, again when you get them from David they will match your kites. Not sure the 7' Ghost could lift them, a call to David would be in order. I've thought about making my own smaller version starting with the Streamers above since we don't fly really big stuff. Gomberg has so many fun tails, line laundry and inflatable figures that "the sky's the limit" if you'll pardon the bad joke.

Streamers

Sky Streamer

Remember even though not all are listed in the online catalog all Gomberg Products are available right here from "The Forum" host Gone With The Wind / Chico Kites (just drop Steve an email or call) or at your local kite store if you're lucky enough to live near one.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:29 AM by mikenchico » Logged

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
madhabitz
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 12:24 PM »

Remember even though not all are listed in the online catalog all Gomberg Products are available right here from "The Forum" host Gone With The Wind / Chico Kites (just drop Steve an email or call) or at your local kite store if you're lucky enough to live near one.

Yup, I can attest to this-- Steve got me my three latest Ghosts.... and he does everything really really fast. I'd say go for the gusto and get the 11-footers. They are so awesome!

Nancy

"I haven't failed. I've just found ten-thousand ways that won't work."   -Thomas Edison
madhabitz

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 12:26 PM »

Steve's got them on his website here:
http://www.chicokites.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=458

"I haven't failed. I've just found ten-thousand ways that won't work."   -Thomas Edison
PUZZLE
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 08:16 PM »

love mine

[attachment deleted by admin]

madhabitz

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 11:55 AM »

ooooh, I like that purple.

kepople

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 07:42 PM »

my daughter will be mad I did not get the purple if she sees that awesome photo...
DD
Trade Count: (+16)

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 08:03 PM »

Which size is that?

Sine Metu!
PUZZLE
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 10:02 PM »

its the 11 foot

madhabitz

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 12:40 AM »

http://www.chicokites.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=458
Use the DropDown Box to select the purple!

kepople

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 02:06 PM »

My Blue Ghost arrived... I like it a lot, and after I told the wife I have a white one on the way, she informed me to buy a red on too so they can all fly together! "ummm, Okay I will buy another kite"  Tongue

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:08 PM by kepople » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document