Yes it is a raptor
What size is it? This is an 8 foot or 20 foot version?
If it is the 20 footer here is the drawing I found by Roger Horne http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2187945960059849425BngEmW
From a thread on AKA website http://www.aka.kite.org/kite-talk-forum/topic?id=78
Sort out your rods you will have 5 sets
- 1 Center keel
- 2 Leading edge sets
- 1 Long cross spread
- 1 Short cross spreader
The cross spreader go into the rod and hose assembly on the leading edge parts.
You can see the two spreader shadows is the purple section of my picture above.
Set up the rods out of the kite and you can see how they are all connected.
- Center Keel rods go in fist
- leading edge, i belive the center piece must be inserted in the gap 1/2 way in the wing.
- Repeat leading edge on the other side
- When installing the cross spreader
- Assemble all three rods.
- Install on end into the fitting at the leading edge
- You will have to bend the cross spreader rods a lot to fit into the other leading edge. Don't wory they will not break. Having another person helps
Remember to label you rods when you take it apart.
If you have more questions or want pictures of it being put together let me know.