GWTW Forum
November 24, 2014, 10:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fearless Light  (Read 872 times)
tpatter
Trade Count: (+24)

« on: February 24, 2012, 09:42 PM »

Dihong and I were out making videos for VF.  I didn't get anything on this outing for VF, but put this video together from what he took on that nice sunny day.

Enjoy.

Vimeo:
Sky Sport Design Fearless Light - Winter 2012

YT:
Fearless Light Winter 2012

Oh, and be sure to pop it over to HD - the iPhone camera does a nice job.

Tom
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:57 PM by tpatter » Logged

6 kite tom
ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 09:54 PM »

blocked?

have fun kurt
tpatter

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 09:58 PM »

blocked?

Added vimeo link as well - better?

6 kite tom
ko

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 10:11 PM »

YES Thanx Tom REALLY nice flying

have fun kurt
dihongshao2000
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:10 PM »

It came out OK...I could do a much better job standing a little farther away while filming  Wink.  Will do better next time then  Wink 
Adamld13
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 12:02 AM »

Awesome video Tom!

I seriously need a fearless..... Huh

Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 07:32 AM »

Tom, you are getting very good now, I can not believe it. How about your Golden boy flying skill these day? Must be awesome right? I need to practice some more before meet you guy again haha Smiley
Kantaxel
Trade Count: (+14)

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 08:36 AM »

Tom, you are getting very good now, I can not believe it. How about your Golden boy flying skill these day? Must be awesome right? I need to practice some more before meet you guy again haha Smiley

Lam,
You shouldn't have taught him so well......Oh well, it makes for drama for the next fly-off between the three of you Kiss  Probably shouldn't allow one of your kites for the fly-off.......How about something from New Tech? Grin Grin   LOL

Kant Fly......might just as well buy!
tpatter

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 10:24 AM »

Thanks Lam and thanks for making such a great kite. 

Eli still flys, but he's got soo many other things going on now - almost a teenager!  We will both be blowing the dust off once Spring hits!  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:37 AM by tpatter » Logged

6 kite tom
Fearless Object

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 10:25 AM »

I go for any kites. I know I will be loosing anyway hahaha. every body fly so well now.

Good day my friend
RobB

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 11:52 AM »

Tom... as always, nice flying ! The video quality is exceptional if you download the .mov file. All around (flying, location, camera work, editing) great video, thanks for that.
You must be one of Lam's top sales guys, I wonder how many orders he gets for Fearless in the next couple of weeks !  Cheesy
I know you sold me on two of them...  Cool

tpatter

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 09:45 AM »

Thanks Rob!  Dihong and I had a blast that day.  We spent a Friday afternoon flying with great wind, weather, and an amazing location one of those times when it all just came together.

Jim/Lam
I can't wait for hot tricks this season!  Last year at WSIKF was lots of fun - many heavy hitters, it was a battle royale!  Smiley.   You learn alot in 1 minute and 30 seconds times X.

6 kite tom
Fearless Object

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 07:42 PM »

Oh that is good, That will give me enough time to practice. Smiley I will be in VN for three month. Hot and warm, good wind Smiley Good day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum