GWTW Forum
October 21, 2014, 08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KP 10 Photos Up With Text  (Read 2312 times)
chilese
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: March 12, 2012, 09:46 PM »

This will take some time (1200 or so photos).

Thursday photos up (mostly Revs) (not as many taken as we just arrived in the afternoon). No text.

Friday photos up.

Saturday and Sunday photos up.

Still mostly no text. I may add more photos later. It's 3:30 AM and I'm fairly tired. Must sleep.

https://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej/KiteParty10March2012
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:52 PM by chilese » Logged

John Chilese: Las Vegas, NV
http://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 03:36 AM »

Wow....thank you!imagine

So.....who made this:

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 04:44 AM »

That is one of Wayne Brunjies new designs. This weekend was its first time in the air  Smiley

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
sugarbaker
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 06:43 AM »

One of these years I'll get to KP... looks like a good time, every time.  Nice representation of some home builds... Vented L'organic, B'zar 2011, Invictus, among others I'm not familiar with.  Thanks for sharing the pictures (as always!).
sugarbaker

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 07:25 AM »

Something coming from sky shark? Hydra? Next? Virus? Plans for me to build?  I would probably drop all of my current projects to make one of these.  I really like it.  Hoping to hear more about what this is (perhaps it's something old that I am not familiar with!)

thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 08:44 AM »

That is one of Wayne Brunjies new designs. This weekend was its first time in the air  Smiley
I was not aware that he did single lines too!!! wow!

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
boomertype
Trade Count: (+26)

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 08:58 AM »

Who made this?
adx1592

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 09:12 AM »

Sugarbaker, thats a possible new design from skyburner kites. A 10 foot trickster. Video soon  Smiley

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
sugarbaker

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 09:35 AM »

10 ft? Skyshark is trending big!  I haven't had a chance to fly a Solus yet, but I definitely like the looks of this prototype. 
adx1592

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 10:28 AM »

Ok so I finally was able to look through all of them. Awesome! Thanks for the great pics, John! Was great to meet you this weekend too, can't wait to fly with 'ya again sometime!

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 11:15 AM »

As Tony would say ...."You little Runt".  So now I know you got to fly the Big Kite.  However ,I've had to keep my mouth shut for months.  I flew her last month.  It tricks real nicely.  10 feet wide Huh??   Undecided Undecided

People are going to freak over this one.... Huh Huh

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
sugarbaker

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 12:14 PM »

... at some point, John will have to start designing kites with 3 piece lower spreaders if he keeps up at the rate he's going. 
Ca Ike
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 12:51 PM »

10 ft? Skyshark is trending big!  I haven't had a chance to fly a Solus yet, but I definitely like the looks of this prototype. 
Come out to a ripon fly and you can fly my solus' as much as you want.  Dano is planning on coming out again and maybe you 2 can join forces. 

That kite Jon brought out he actually built 2 weeks before KP.  ITs surprisingly tricky for a 10 foot kite.

Great pics John.  It was a really fun weekend and nice to finally meet some people in person.  I Don't think you can find a better bunch of folks anywhere.  Looking forward to not attending another KP Tongue
Ca Ike
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 02:49 PM »

THis is a nice generation shot.  My 98 lix next to Don's (doncrash) homade prototype.
Smeagol
Trade Count: (+82)

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 04:29 PM »

Awesome photos as usual John, I was privileged to be a part of the Aerostar group photo.  Wink

-Mike
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change