PRism way to fly videos

Pages: (1/2) > >>

Ca Ike:

Thanks to Steve we got permission from Mark Reed to pass out copies of the old prism vids.  THese are the original way to fly, advanced way to fly, and trick show videos ripped to dvd from the vhs.  I've passed along a few copies already and anyone that would like a copy just pm me your addy and I'll get one out asap.  IT does cost about $3 to make and ship out a copy media mail in the us so if your willing to help me out there it would be appreciated. 

I do not know if these will play on regions other than the us.  A few copies went across the pond but there has been no word back on that.  MAybe those that got copies overseas and in Can. will chime in.

THe interest in these vids is a bit surprising.  I've sent out quit a few and still get requests.

Rubberdog:

That's a very nice offer. Unfortunately I'm way on the other side of the pond down here otherwise I would have loved to organize a copy through you.

Plus I have just received the Dodd Gross dvd so that should keep me busy for a while.

Ca Ike:

Quote from: Rubberdog on March 16, 2012, 06:14 AM
--
That's a very nice offer. Unfortunately I'm way on the other side of the pond down here otherwise I would have loved to organize a copy through you.

Plus I have just received the Dodd Gross dvd so that should keep me busy for a while.

--
  NO worries. A couple of us have been passing out copies and I know a few went overseas already just don't remember where they all went.  Its about $5 to ship one international first class mail  I just have to make sure I have the region code set right when I burn the copy.

Ca Ike:

I've worked the vids into a new dvd format with better menus and easier navigation to specific sections/tricks.  I'm also working on getting them into Mpeg format as well so they can just be downloaded from wither a file server host (which I have to find a decent one with more than a 50mb/day limit) and post them to my vimeo page.  The trick show vid is already on my vimeo page.

Captainbob:

I found the Prism DVD for $9.99 plus shipping today.  Much cheaper than the $30 they want, it just doesn't have a booklet with it. [urlDirect links to nonsponsor companies are not allowed-thief/url]

Pages: (1/2) > >>