GWTW Forum
November 22, 2014, 08:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feels Great to Fly again.  (Read 644 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: March 17, 2012, 10:33 PM »

The gang from 'Kites and Fun Things' flew Wednesday night.  I flew Friday ( Ocius sul) and Stack em' on Saturday.. Fly my Solus and got back to were I left off... Some nice roll ups.

We had a Extremely Bizzarro Winter in the Metro Detroit area.  What Winter ?  Amazing.  75 degree's today.  Ground never really froze.  The "Garlic" is growing in the garden already.

A lot of people at the Beach today.  Going back tomorrow...

I had help with camera today.  Guy turned out to be pretty good.  I put the head set on and flew.  Matched video and sound later. Camera man was very good. 
Enjoy !!!

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

Hunter.wmv

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:51 PM »

Also flew Solus Today ... time to practice ..working the Roll Up it's were I left off last season... Hope you guys get good weather...

Runt.wmv

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
kepople
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 05:01 PM »

I love the stack! I like the straight and level passes the best, looks like a Thunderbirds fly by...

Roll ups are coming along nicely. Look forward to another season of your videos...

Kirby
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 09:55 PM »

JOOOOEEEE. Crap it's been forever. I'm sorry I've been so out of contact, I'm going to try to call soon- I've been trying to find a time for a few weeks now. Even on spring break when I came back from KP I was right back into stuff doing papers, tutoring some people still in theory, and working on rep for a few concerts I had to play before break ended. BAH. I'll call soon! I have some open time friday because my rehearsals for a friends recital got cancelled so hopefully then.

I can't wait to try my stack with those tails, they look awesome. Can't wait to see you and the guys again eventually too, even though I'll be here for summer. Hoping to make it back at least once or twice for some flys, or if I can't make it back wednesday, then at least for some kind of impromptu weekend fly. Not sure how comps are going to look for this year, I doubt I'll be at any. Going to try and get all my pre-screenings done this summer for grad schools so I don't have to do them at the beginning of next year. UGH!

Talk to you soon, nice flying and can't wait to actually talk to you sometime! haha.
Hope all is well in MI,
LittlecreepO

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum