GWTW Forum
October 20, 2014, 11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Special kites arrived today  (Read 1040 times)
johnguz76
Trade Count: (+3)

« on: April 11, 2012, 06:00 PM »

Recieved my 2 custom Solus Kites from Jon and Marianne from Skyburner i ordered after KP10..Cant wait to get these in the sky.Not today as rain here and i had minor surgery yesterday,but soon very soon...They look great in my RWB custom colors i chose....Thank You Thank You Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

"GIVE ALL EXPECT NOTHING"
Mahtman
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 07:19 PM »

I just ordered 2 Solus kites today, a Standard and a UL. It'll be a *big* upgrade from the Prism Quantum I've been flying since I started with dual line kites last Nov. Can't wait is an understatement. Thanks to Jon & Marieanne, Devin, and this list for helping me decide to go big.

Skyburner Solus Std & UL, Ocius SUL; Gomberg Delta Conynes, Ghost Delta, Sled, Fled; Prism Quantum, Zero G; Brasington Girl Hata; Rev 1.5 Std, Vented, SUL; Doug Stout Bird of Prey 24
Ca Ike
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:39 PM »

Do you broke down and got a set heh John?   You won't regret it.  POst pics when you get a chance.

I just ordered 2 Solus kites today, a Standard and a UL. It'll be a *big* upgrade from the Prism Quantum I've been flying since I started with dual line kites last Nov. Can't wait is an understatement. Thanks to Jon & Marieanne, Devin, and this list for helping me decide to go big.
More like HUMONGUS upgrade Tongue  YOur going to be a newbie all over again once you get them since they fly so different so spend some time on basic control to get used to them.
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:40 PM »

I'm glad both of you got the kites and like them! post some pics!  Smiley

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
johnguz76

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 01:56 PM »

I'm glad both of you got the kites and like them! post some pics!  Smiley

I would but i cant figure out the picture posting thing.If someone wants to give it a shot for me pm me your e-mail i will send a couple pics  to post here...

Ca Ike
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 02:03 PM »

we just use flikr, web shots, or some other hosting site then post the link code here.  much cleaner than resizing to fit on the forum server.
Smplcty
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 02:37 PM »

I'm with Devin! I wanna see these beautiful kites~
johnguz76

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 02:48 PM »

I posted the webshots link to my photos in the photo topic area.I think its working now..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:05 PM by johnguz76 » Logged

justinpwheeler
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Great purchase.  I really like my set and they are very dominant in the sky. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change