GWTW Forum
December 21, 2014, 04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter y Tony en Espaņa (Trip to Spain)  (Read 1709 times)
PAW
Trade Count: (0)
« on: May 07, 2012, 02:34 PM »

Peter y Tony en Espaņa HD2.MP4

John Welden

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 08:02 PM »

That was really good. Sweet flying. Thats what kiting is about right there.

Cool
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 09:14 PM »

WOW !!!  I first thought after reading John's post this was gonna be sweet,but I could not understand the length... John said nothing about it.. So I figured what the heck...

This is one sweet video if your a fan of PAW's or not.  I really enjoyed the trip.  His flying is incredable as usual.  But he does out do himself.   But getting a chance to be up close and personal was really a treat.  The others in the video were a joy as well.  Ricardo at 27 min mark doing the lazy's left my mouth open. Huh Huh   Again at 29 min. mark.  Huh Huh Huh

We usually don't see faces and Maria doing"inputs".  Bravo to the editor.  Everyone did do things differently.  A lot of side hand movements.  Wind seemed to be on the  high side.

What length of lines do you use Pete Huh  Seems like 125 or better Huh
Just crazy,crazy flying...

The festival shots were fun.  Everyone enjoying....

This is what sharing and friendship is about.  Taking a risk and reaching out to others and saying "Hi".  Not thinking about it just doing it.  Laughing and enjoying the pleasure of knowing if others smile it's well worth the effort and risk.
Thanks Pete,Maria,Antonio,Ricardo.  Some Great Flying and friendships.

SIT BACK,RELAX,TAKE A HALF HOUR TO ENJOY... IT IS WELL WORTH THE TIME AND PETE WILL GIVE YOU A SHOW TO REMEMBER ..
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 09:19 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
PAW
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:00 PM »

Hey vertigo,
if I have room to fly, wright now I usually use 45 meters...only the SUL I fly on shortershorter lines  Wink
btw, the trip was great  Cool
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:02 PM by PAW » Logged
madhabitz
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 05:15 PM »

Hey vertigo,
if I have room to fly, wright now I usually use 45 meters...only the SUL I fly on shortershorter lines  Wink
btw, the trip was great  Cool

Yikes, that's 147.6377955 feet!!!

Like Joe, I've been enjoying the video, though I've had to do it in small sessions. Thank you!

Nancy

"I haven't failed. I've just found ten-thousand ways that won't work."   -Thomas Edison
vertigo2u

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 07:19 AM »

Yikes, that's 147.6377955 feet!!!

I thought you flew on long lines.  Thanks Pete againfor the share and fun trip... I am watching it more.  I did 8 lazies in a row yesterday... Thanks to inspiration from Ricardo....

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
tpatter
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 11:14 AM »

Sweet video - it was almost like a documentary.  Thanks, I really enjoyed it.

Was the kite at the end (around 28:00) the UL version of the Dynamite?  I like how it moves - smooth.

Thanks,
-Tom

6 kite tom
jaybett

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 01:31 AM »

Fun video - A lot of nice flying, by everybody.

Jay
PAW
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 02:58 PM »

Was the kite at the end (around 28:00) the UL version of the Dynamite?  I like how it moves - smooth.

Thanks,
-Tom

Tom, it is the SUL  Smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 21:25 you can see what happens, when you film with sunglasses with an I-Phone...I allways get a laughing cramp while seeing this part of the video !!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:59 PM by PAW » Logged
ricardo elche

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 01:44 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 21:25 you can see what happens, when you film with sunglasses with an I-Phone...I allways get a laughing cramp while seeing this part of the video !!!!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy Ok Peter, Im going to delete this part of the video.....  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
vertigo2u

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 06:27 PM »

I luv this video.  8:30 mark.... Rickardo you get real scary.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am going to fly on 125' tomorrow.  The extra altitude is something I have to start to try.

PAW
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 12:03 PM »

Pushhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Again...grab yourself a drink, lay back, and enjoy the movie  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Kite Classifieds Ad
Fly Market

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum