GWTW Forum
April 19, 2014, 12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZERO - 3 mph Wind. OCIUS SUL / INAK ..new Widow Maker  (Read 618 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« on: June 05, 2012, 08:36 PM »

I hate posting after Pete.  Really like to break my kites after watching him.  :'( :'(  But I do get inspired.   Tongue

I posted on beginners site about low wind.  In March of this year we had a heat wave in Michigan 86 degrees.  I was flying Ocius Sul on 75' 50# lines.  Wind was anywhere from 1-3 mph.  When the wind died completely.  I pulled out the Skyburner INAK put it on the same line set.

These two kites solved my No Wind- Low Wind (1-3mph). 
I am sure I could have even flown the SUL on 60' 50# with some walking backwards.

The second part of the clip was done today with my new Widow Maker Ul. I also have matching std.

Low End Wind.wmv

For the countries that got blocked.
Low End Wind.wmv

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:02 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
kepople
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:29 AM »

what was the wind like with the WM Ul?

looks good in the air!
RobB
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:11 PM »

Hey Joe...
Like the looks of that WM UL ! Almost looks like the same colors as my new Solus. Got any stills of it ?
~Rob.

Adamld13
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 10:08 PM »

Any pics of that widowamker?
Id love to see them!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Cal Custom
kitekids.net

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography