GWTW Forum
May 19, 2019, 04:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th
to contact us email: kitekid@gmail.com

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolution dvds.  (Read 10550 times)
socalman320
Trade Count: (+7)

« on: December 30, 2013, 07:51 PM »

Anyone have any issues playing dvds from revolution on their dvd players? Huh
SparkieRob
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 02:51 AM »

I have 2 and have been able to play on multiple devices, cheapie DVD or expensive one, PC and travel DVD.

Inbetween Heaven and Earth, there are kites.
REVflyer
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 03:25 AM »

mine work on fussy players, TV or laptops,.... maybe you have a bum disk?  Call Lolly!
sunsetflyers
Trade Count: (+93)

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 02:16 PM »

i know that for a while there was a mix up on the dvds that go to the other side of pond and wont play over here in states i have many dvds i own 56 revs and each came with dvd including speed series and power series i have every model made and 3 masterpieces and 2 neos omegas never flown beautiful kites if you need dvd let me know i will send to you ill put in envelope no charge id rather see them go to someone who needs them i also have some dual line dvds also brand new never opened let me know send info in a pm

Steve & Sherri
socalman320

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 11:48 AM »

i know that for a while there was a mix up on the dvds that go to the other side of pond and wont play over here in states i have many dvds i own 56 revs and each came with dvd including speed series and power series i have every model made and 3 masterpieces and 2 neos omegas never flown beautiful kites if you need dvd let me know i will send to you ill put in envelope no charge id rather see them go to someone who needs them i also have some dual line dvds also brand new never opened let me know send info in a pm

P m sent
socalman320

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 05:07 AM »

I sent several notes to you with no response.  Dvd. Never arrived.
socalman320

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 06:11 PM »

I'm dumbfounded on the offer of sending the disc. and then not getting it and not even getting a response to my several pm's.  I hope all is well with you. Thanks for the offer at least.   Cry Cry

weird.....just weird  Lips sealed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: