GWTW Forum
April 18, 2014, 08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TNT  (Read 7931 times)
Mr.Derrick
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 10:56 AM »

The Video "TNT @ Dresden" (posted by Winfre) is flown by me. This track is taken on first flight in bad wind.
When i see this today i shame on it - sploppy style, no precision, ... .  Its not representative for "TNT-style".

greetings from Berlin- Germany
Dirk
My Kite Picture Page: http://de.zooomr.com/photos/elduderino/sets/38621/
winfre

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 12:36 PM »

Well it doesn't look soo bad...

from germany, do you  have any information to compare the TNT and the Cosmic TC ?

I'll try to get something on the drachen forum but I don't speek german...

Thanks

Niki
Mr.Derrick

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 04:16 AM »

do you  have any information to compare the TNT and the Cosmic TC ?

The time i had spend with CTC wasn`t enough to be able to compare them - beside the CTC was an vented version.

But i have found an flightreport at "Drachenforum". The guy how worte that had flown CTC an long time even at Trickspartys (Single an Pair) till he changed to TNT.
He refers to TNT std.

(text is translated by an Online translator)
----------------
A sweet one hum resounded about the government quarter of Berlin.
When I noticed that it for a long time had started to dawn, I started to fly tricks (Tilt, circles and forms are able to do such fun ready )

This Kite needs an already very exact little hand, too much free way punished them immediately with DoubleAxl, 1 1/2 Backspins, to disorganised turns, one and a half

YoYos and all kinds of of other slovenliness.
Whether it lay now in the wind, or in my beating technology, after 10 minutes of Eingewöhnung we completely became CLOSE FRIENDS.

Cometé: Slowly rolling, primitively fast or accented stack stack... Stack stack. I have never seen such a thing. The 2nd impulse is small micro, the only minimum stop

it reaches around them obviously to let engage. Besides, the speed of the Kite displays is phenomenal. A small nirvana FX is quick, OK! But of the TNT (2.45m) so

brutally "snap" is able [surprised]

TAZ Machine: Quick, floating, aggressively or slowly controlled - thus easily a lot to me this trick never. If I have gone to trouble *cough*, are there so clarifies

flatspins with out come. Of the dragons picks up (right set-up provided) the nose like a Krystal FX.

YOYOs:without Backup stopper (for it the R-Sky so favoured by me claws) caught every Yoyo and this, with the wind. Multiple YOYOs comes compound from one-and two-pops

till the doctor comes. He wraps extensive than the Cosmic, but not really slow. If one gives him substantially input, one needs only 'nen short interimpulse and it

goes on immediately.
TwoPops properly give pleasure, there is not merely enough my fine motor activity this properly to timen.

YOYO-MultiLazy (back flip) etc.: are from the timing also differently than I of the CTC am used. What I am liked very positively, that not to release so much strength

needed around Lazys one apparently any more. The Floater is nicely controllable, Rollin Cascaden I could fly nicely fast or, however, with long road mattock and slow

releasing of the Lazys.

Fade: (again in comparison to the CTC) It needs to hold some feeling (or better wind than today) around him nice. So solid as the CTC he does not lie. For it things

went for me like Mutex and Backspin Cascade substantially easier from the hand.
Backspins also reach to me rising very easily.

Flic Flac:Hat a little lasted, but I is able to do him again [Biggrins]

YoFade: often overwinds [lol] 2 times held and when Backspin completes.

Slots and Flatspins: flat , fast, floating. Nose often showed so high as if I the wing would do catch, but nothing.

The precision and spurt remorse with I, even with shh. Wind grooves in the horizon pulled, were fantastic. No matter whether Push-Pull or minimum corners (only push)

nirvana Like. I had  a lot if  fun.

All together it is a Kite you cab fly extremely fast and hard , or,  also very softy and fluently can lead by combinations.
I find the Recover behaviour very unusual, Line catching are fast repaired like by mind hand.

Then at 19 o'clock we were quite wet both and the light of the central station did not reach anyhow for a long time any more to fly visually.

Who knows me, knows, I incline to exuberance actions and euphorisierten Postings with weird quintessence. Ick am in love freshly and not everything what here stands

is of the truth [wink]
I did not have to go to comparisons, but on my last 2 dragons all this simply is based what I am able to do. And with 'nem XT.s I cannot compare the TNT thus at all.

And because the separation of the Cosmic is still so fresh, it lies for me near a direct comparison to move.
---------------------

I'll try to get something on the drachen forum but I don't speek german...

If  you take one of the online translators, following URL is the TNT thread in "Drachenforum"
http://www.drachenforum.net/forum/showthread.php?id=43440

Dirk
winfre

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 04:37 PM »

Well done Derrick !

Thanks very much for your help Smiley
Mr.Derrick

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 01:07 AM »

a brand new, very fine, TNT movie.

TNT Std.

Dirk
obijuankenobe
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 01:15 AM »

Damn.  I said, 'Damn.' 

obi

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci
zippy8
Trade Count: (+13)

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 01:36 AM »

And that is how you promote your new trick kite.  Huh

Cynical beginning. Worth getting the FullHD version.

Mike.

Virtual Freestyle - ǝlʎʇsǝǝɹɟ lɐnʇɹıʌ
DWayne
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 04:34 AM »

Thorsten Axmann can fly that's for sure.
And the AeroStuff version of the TNT is the same price as the L1 Gentleman.  Shocked

Denny

I always wanted to be a procrastinator..........
I just never got around to it.
bryan beasley

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31 AM »

And that is how you promote your new trick kite.  Huh

+1

Sweet.

Bryan
jaybett
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 01:51 PM »

Very Nice!

Jay
ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 02:48 PM »

NICE!! thanx

have fun kurt
HiFly

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 04:20 AM »

Thorsten Axmann can fly that's for sure.

Trickkite: Europale Cup 2010: Thorsten Axmann 1st place individual

Europale Cup 2010 Stella Plage
1st Thorsten Axmann, Germany *TNT*
2nd Richard Debray, France *Nirvana SE*
3rd Laurent Marcy, France *Nirvana SE*
4th Christian Stahl, Germany *Cosmic TC*
5th Chris Goff, UK *Fury .85*

Mike
DWayne

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 06:08 AM »

Thanks for posting that video.
Congrats to Thorsten on his win.  Wink

Denny

ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 06:42 PM »

again VERY NICE!!!! can someone please explain how that event works ?? to my uneducated eye it looks like freestyle.. are there certain requirements? besides being unbelievably good? thanx KO

have fun kurt
DWayne

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 11:53 AM »

TNT by Alphakites, man I love the way this kite looks tricking. Anybody have one in the US?
I want one....

Peace

James, next time you're down this way you're welcome to fly mine.  Wink

Denny

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Cal Custom
kitekids.net

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography