I would check out those reservoirs and see if you can fly near them. I see several parks close to them and several fields, worth checking out at least.
Ohio is close and pretty flat, which holds hope for wind geography wise. I see that they have kite festivals in the area, so thats also a good sign.
Worse-case, take up indoor and then you can fly anywhere.
Good luck with your move.