I'd like to invite you all to participate by voting for a kite photo in a contest called Project Imagination. The concept behind this showcases the power still images can have on narrative storytelling. Last year, Canon approached Ron Howard with an experimental and challenging project--the first ever user generated photo contest to inspire a Hollywood short film.
Here is the direct link to the photo: https://www.longliveimagination.com/gallery/photo/43362
Below are detailed instructions on how to vote. Thanks in advance for your help! You can vote daily until Sept. 24th.
How To Vote:
1. Guests first need to register on the website: imagination.usa.canon.com
2. Once in the Photo Gallery, click “Finalists” to view all of the Finalists at once. Alternatively, you can “Browse By Theme” and then select “Finalists” to view the 30 Finalists in that theme. (See the whale kites in the "relationship" category.)
3. Each Finalist photo, on rollover, says “Expand to Vote.” If you click the photo, it will expand and show an option in the bottom right hand corner to “Vote.”
4. Once you have voted, the voting icon will turn bright white.
• If for some reason the finalist photos do not appear in the website gallery, please refresh the cache in your browser.
• Each person can only vote once each day per theme with their registered email address.