GWTW Forum
April 23, 2014, 06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Day I started Taz-en'  (Read 1111 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« on: September 27, 2012, 11:13 PM »

This was Tuesday afternoon.  I put the camera around the field for different angle's.  I was going to dump it but decided to post.  It's long but it's a couple hours flying in eleven minutes.  I flew today Thusday night.  I just finished editing the videos.  Some Big surprises today...  So I deided to post the Tuesday stuff to compare with todays.  Thursday Night flying.  It's about 2:10 am Friday morning.  Sleep is going to feel real good.  Going to dream of good weather and Cascades.... did I say Cascades Huh   Wink Wink Wink... Amazing how one thing leads to another...  Sorry for length... I put some sounds over it ... It's the flying the clips came from... Taz and slot Machine ( I hope on the slot)...

Newone2

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Krijn
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 04:44 AM »

2:19 slotmachine (not very flat, do not use your left hand)
2:41 tazmachine (nice one, second input a bit harder: kite will spin faster)
8:27 fractured tazmachine (that is not a slotmachine!)
8:54 fractured tazmachine (that is not a slotmachine!)
9:22 fractured tazmachine (that is not a slotmachine!)
10:47 fractured tazmachine (that is not a slotmachine!)
10:52 fractured tazmachine (that is not a slotmachine!) the direction of rotation of a slotmachine is the other way around!

half axels are okay  Smiley

good luck
Krijn
DWayne
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:06 AM »

Video Overload   Huh

Denny

I always wanted to be a procrastinator..........
I just never got around to it.
vertigo2u

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 08:11 AM »

There was a Fair Warning Sign it was long...  Cheesy Cheesy

Video over load a bit...

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
PAW
Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 08:28 AM »

Video Overload   Huh

Denny
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...that was good...still laughing !
...Allways nice to see someone progress :-)
red sweater
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 10:08 AM »

If you've lasted this long with vert's videos before overloading, you're doing better than I am. Wink

NTTAWWT. Feel free to keep posting those videos. We'll comment on them in shifts or something, if it comes down to it, vert. Cheesy

My bag:
HQ Breeze, Silver Fox 2.3 Pro UL, Nirvana Std, Prism Quantum
ITW Mesa DC, Premier Popper Line Climber
Rev EXP
madhabitz

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 02:19 PM »

I liked it-- so fun to see you get this far. I can only dream and wish for that kind of space, wind, and time to play! I actually watched 6:48min, then kind of skipped around the last parts. So where is the cascade? Hmmmm..... did I blink and miss it or is it in the parts I missed?

Nancy

"I haven't failed. I've just found ten-thousand ways that won't work."   -Thomas Edison
vertigo2u

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 04:45 PM »

after eleven minutes I am afraid to post the cascades .. going to have to cut them down a bit ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As I stated to look at the small clips I realized a lot was missing the entries and exits.  So I added.  I have gotten a lot of PM from a lot of friends.  Who are trying just as hard as I am.  We must all make the same mistakes and try to get i right.  I  only wish more would post for me to see.  Not just the finished product but how different individuals practice.

I always know I can ask for help and not feel judged or compared to someone better.  The better flyer's help. The advise and guidance is right on spot... Thanks I  appreciate it.  Taking time and  watching eleven minutes of a video  doing things wrong helps me a lot... the feedback and personal PM's are always right on the money.  I listen an apply but this season has been a Good learning year....  A lot of new things and old things straightened out.  New Grip .. Grin Grin

Cheesy Finger Straps. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Cal Custom
kitekids.net

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography