Microsoft's SKYDRIVE???

Pages: (1/2) > >>

Sketch:

Just got n' E mail from a friend who loves his Microsoft "SKYDRIVE." picture storage site and I was quite impressed with the photos that he sent to my of a week end flying get together.

However he has a huge amount of computer skills and some quality photo equipment that are waaaaaaaaaay about my meager tired n' retirement funds that is twindling down to a precious few $$$?

HAS ANYONE TRIED USING SKYDRIVE for sending and saving photos? etc?

red sweater:

I don't get the comment about money. It looks like you get 7GB of storage for free. Why not try it out yourself?

thief:

i would guess (and have not looked into it) that it works like Box & DropBox & Google Drive...

easy to share files (all sorts).......

DD:

+1 for google drive/docs
Not as much a fan of dropbox, it seems to fill up fast for what we use it for

Sketch:

Quote from: red sweater on October 09, 2012, 08:51 AM
--
I don't get the comment about money. It looks like you get 7GB of storage for free. Why not try it out yourself?

--
TRULY...Not about the money...but I truly don't want to go through the same experience that happened when I tried to "sample" their new bail out saile to "SMILE!" :o

Especially when I found it extremely difficult and downright  annoying that it took such an effort and needless amount of time in order to remove that SMILE  program with my windows 7 "add & remove" feature that for some reason seem unable to REMOVE-------without RESTORING MY COMPUTER TO AN EARLIER DATE? 

Pages: (1/2) > >>