GWTW Forum
October 26, 2014, 12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martins videos... mama74  (Read 1464 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: October 19, 2012, 11:15 AM »

I had a link to martins training videos but recently have been redirected saying no videos... Does anyone have a link to the videos or are they taken down Huh

http://kitebox.net/mama74/

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 11:19 AM »

there is a note "The website you are trying to access is unknown in the system" on the site if you just try to get to kitebox.net....so...guessing that kitebox is gone?

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
Hadge
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 11:54 AM »

Try this

http://www.youtube.com/user/DPmama74

Age and cunning will always overcome youth and skill!

In the bag - HQ Shadow, Prism 4D, Flying Wings Soul Mid Vent, HQ Jive (1), Spiderkites Zodarion, 'Paw' modded HQ Maestro ll, HQ Delta Hawk.
Krijn
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 11:54 AM »

http://kiteclique.com/

left corner: tutorials

good luck!
vertigo2u

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 12:19 PM »

Thanks I appreciate the links.  I don't know what happen to my links but I am all bookmarked and ready to study dome more.... Working the Taz and Cascade when the wind isn't 90 mph ...  Cheesy Cheesy   Missing the summer like a fish out of water...  Still haven't video'd four FFF in a row for Norm... but working the half axels is very important.. taking me to a new world.... Axels are cleaner and snap turns make a noise when I turn... 

Martins Half Axels his hand movements are so important to me... The least effort the better...

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
mama74

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 02:36 PM »

I think you can download them here:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B9JcxZDCNUNSRW9jUG9ac0loTDg/edit

I'm not sure how it works, maybe you need to log in to download.

RobB
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 04:11 PM »

You can download them from there, just click on the video you want, then go to the 'File' and choose 'download file'. Good to see that you're still around, Martin, and always... thanks for all those videos !
~Rob.

mikenchico
Board Moderator

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 09:16 PM »

I think you can download them here:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B9JcxZDCNUNSRW9jUG9ac0loTDg/edit

I'm not sure how it works, maybe you need to log in to download.

I auto log in so don't know if you need an account.

But if you click the Google Drive button above the left hand pane you'll get a window which will allow you to check off the ones you want, then click the More button above that file list and Google will zip them all up for you to download in one swoop 1.2 gig for all the Studies and Tutorials.  I should have let them email me with the download link for the zip file maybe they keep it for awhile and I coulda' shared it with you all, takes them about 5 minutes to zip them up.

Thanks Martin, This is sweet since I much prefer .wmv files, they work fine on the 'Droid for review on the field, converting You Tube files one at a time is a time suck.

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
vertigo2u

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 08:26 AM »

Thanks Martin !!!!  Really glad to hear from you.. I for one appreciate your efforts in helping many of us out here.  If it weren't for you .... I'd be flying a single line kite....

I truly try and fly like you... The small inputs and little effort you use inspires many of us to memic your moves. The Half Axel vid is teaching me so much....  The more I use your style the easier tricks are getting.  Big THANKS ....

mama74

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 12:25 PM »

1,2 gig! I wonder if google have limitations to how much trafic they allow Shocked
I have no idea how much the videos are downloaded either.
Please let me know if it stops working  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change