This is what it looks like in the locked position.
Yes thanks, I did do the prussic knot correctly
This afternoon was a ball. I had so much fun from 4 to 6PM.
I learnt a lot and I was able to verify everything works fine. My adjustments of the bridle, my repair of the worn leader line, the pigtail adjustments...
At first the wind was pretty strong (around 15-20Km/h with strong gusts of +25Km/h). So I placed the uphaul at the last knot (12cm) and I did verify that the pull was reduced.
I could fly quite well and could do some half-axels and some spin axels (on the left side 'cause I'm right-handed).
Then at around 5PM the wind went down to quite low smooth 5-10Km/h. It was getting hard to keep the Soul in the air since the wind was quite irregular. I changed to the higher pigtail (8cm).
The change was radical!
The kite floated much better. I did not have to do so much arm-work and I started practising the spin axel on the right side and I managed to do it!
I then started to alternate one spin axel on the right and one on the left and it was so much fun!
Sorry I might sound naive or even childish silly but I wanted to transmit my joy to you and thank you for helping me out so much and making me recover the joy of flying the Soul.
Norm, Hadge really, really BIG, BIG THANKS!