GWTW Forum
September 01, 2014, 11:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawn  (Read 1206 times)
np
Trade Count: (+25)

« on: December 04, 2012, 09:34 AM »

Smiley
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:55 PM by np » Logged
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:13 PM »

You know I loooove mine.   Kiss  Biggest change in my flying this year... I will Earn mine... I never got into changing my straps on the lines.  I keep them on my favorite 100'100# Like I said. 
btw If anyone is interested.  Beg him and Plead./  ( he'll probably say No but try anyway.  Inside he's a softie)

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Ccentino
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 09:30 AM »

You changing the parameters for the trick challenge? No double AVFF?

-CHester Centino, Honolulu, Hawaii
vertigo2u

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 03:53 PM »

Norm is such a Ball breaker ...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Ara Ararauna
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 11:44 AM »

Gee, I'm now completely lost.  Huh
I can't tell the difference between 4 AVFFF's and 2 double AVFFF's.  Embarrassed
To me 4 AVFFF's = 2 x 2AVFFF's...   Embarrassed

Moreover, I still don't have the pattern of ONE single AVFFF clear in my mind...  Sad

In my bag...
Duals: NoName (NoBrand), Nexus (Prism), Soul (Flying Wings), Talon UL (JoE), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura SUL custom (Skyburner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)
vertigo2u

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 12:17 PM »

It's very simple Math Ara....  The kite first goes into a fade,  Then when you through your arms forward ..the kite will rollover backwards once and as you pull forward it unrolls back to a Fade.  ( of which screws me up.)  That is a French Flic Flak (American Version) ... Norm will not give me any new straps until I can do four of them in a row as he does in the video which is named  ( The Ball Buster ).  He is so smooth with four of them.. Then on the new challenge he is showing a double roull up backwards.  I keep trying but am lost also...
Nomr has offered you some nice new straps as a gift for doing 3 Three French Flic Flaks in a row.  In the video he does four. 

Simple Math  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  OH By The Way ..it has to be filmed.  So sometimes the camera is off when you get em'... However I want to do them like he does.  Not running all over the field doing them..
I got to exdtend my arms and think more pancake than flare ... It started to look better last week... Extending my arms out not my body..

Like when I was learning 540's... I looked like Ara ...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document