Withdrawn

(1/1)

np:
 :)

RobB:
You know, it's funny. The AVFFF isn't that hard itself, it's just the flac with some extra slack. That's flac as in 'flic-flac'. It's the 4 in a row that kills me. Like Joe, I can do 3, but the fourth comes out all wonky. I've been trying to get four since that challenge was laid down. With the camera, I can get a couple, without the camera I've done 3 clean ones and botched the fourth. Just a mental block, I suppose.
Still trying !
 ::)

Wayner:
Quote from: RobB on December 06, 2012, 02:02 PM

I can do 3, but the fourth comes out all wonky. I've been trying to get four since that challenge was laid down. With the camera, I can get a couple, without the camera I've done 3 clean ones and botched the fourth. Just a mental block, I suppose.
Still trying !
 ::)

Set  your goal to do 6 in a row. Then the first 5 will be easy and the mental block will kick in and you will botch the sixed one.  :D

vertigo2u:
I should have thought of that...  :D :D :D :D  This Ball Buster demands four in a row on Film... Ain't fair.. :'( :'( :'( :'(      :D :D :D :D :D

Wayner:

Must be murphy law. After watching my videos, I found most of my best flying was not on video or not usable.  :'(

The real crime is many of these events are rare (for me), like missing your chance to video bigfoot.  :D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index