GWTW Forum
May 27, 2019, 07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th
to contact us email: kitekid@gmail.com

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 ... 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVFFF "Trick Challenge" Now CLOSED  (Read 96177 times)
Charles P
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2013, 10:26 PM »

Nice set Vertigo!!
  I counted 5 and I wish I could have recovered so smoothly as you did after accomplishing it, but I was a Lil'excited at the time.
 Congrats!!
  Oh........... I've got dibs on the floppy almost a good tip stand thing so back off!!!  Cheesy   Cheesy

In the bag,

Seven SUL, Deep Space UL, Seven Std., Deep Space Vented
ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2013, 05:01 PM »

Great job Vert! Very smooth... JL's do sound  like a new challenge for you... Norm I am not that old and havnt been a member here that long and I am definitely not female . SOOOOOOOO A lot of peeps are going to cry themselves to sleep if you do not keep up the good work. And I will take back your 1/2 axles LOL ps thanx for the kind words on the halves
 Regards and have fun to both of ya ,, Kurt

have fun kurt
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+8)

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2013, 06:50 AM »

Your Right never can have enough Straps... I just got a couple new line sets... Others seem to like them a lot.  For me they changed my whole flying schematics...  Once I felt the lines everything became brighter.  I have been working my precision flying for weeks. Sharp turns and straight lines... Now that I have finally gotten by this I can continue on my Fade work...   

That Half Axel is very important to learn.  It is equally important to control after it's complete.  Keeping it on the same line... Left/Right, Back and Forth... Months ago Tony mentioned that a Slot machine was just a 540 sideways.  He is so right.  But you can't do it without a half Axel...

I started flying them on a Diagonal.. gonna' break some Carbon before I get this one right.  The closer to the ground the scarier it gets...

Hoping to get Two Point landings and Wing Tips. 

This week-end is our Big Kite Feat at the Beach... Just need to have a Great Day and bring Kiting to the Beach People for the first time...
It should be a Fantastic day for others who have never seen a Kite Fest... Nothing like this has ever been seen around here...

Kite Bag: Widow Maker std. Ul, Solus std.,Ocius ul, Ocius sul,Pro Dancer,Inak,TNT,(new) Reloaded.
alien

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2013, 07:06 AM »

Vert you are the MAN.... Cool
vertigo2u

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2013, 09:28 AM »

No way am I the man...  Sad Sad Sad Sad I am just a beginner trying to learn a new sport and have fun  Undecided Undecided Undecided... Being retired gives me something to do..that I like.  Pete PAWS is THE MAN >>>  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

It's having an alien on line... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Kite Bag: Widow Maker std. Ul, Solus std.,Ocius ul, Ocius sul,Pro Dancer,Inak,TNT,(new) Reloaded.
alien

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56 AM »

Still,its some smooth hot low level flying there Mr Vert! 
Great videos and flying thanks champ.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:09 AM by alien » Logged
Wayner
Trade Count: (+18)

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2013, 11:34 AM »

Joe, Glad to see you final got those AVFFF on video.

That was a nice and clean set. Practice has really improved your flying.

Enjoy those straps
vertigo2u

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2013, 10:59 PM »

I flew Nancy's "Deep Space Ul" tonight...  Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss

I flew my first JL's tonight ...also.  That Kite gives JL's out for Halloween.  I finished a AVFFF and decide to give it a try.  Boom !! I got one.  My heart jumped.  So worked it some more actually got 2 JL's in a row..Lt/Rt/Lt/RT/LT and down... Our wind tonight was terrible.  Jon T had us practicing 4 KiteTeam flying.  He has some really Great Team kites for No wind situations... So by the time I got to fly some more.  Night was over...

It's almost 2:00 am and my blood is still pumped. Been studying film and YouTube JL stuff... This is gonna be a fun day today...I have a feeling I'll be posting some nice JL's real soon.  Maybe I should go to bed and sleep.  I always have trouble sleeping night before some thing exciting. I'll drive to the Beach when the sun rises...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Amazing I wasn't but three or four feet off the ground.  Nice Kite....  Doesn't track like I'd want.  But well work on that tomorrow.  Going to sleep btw:
Nancy that Kite is a dream I'll wake up in the morning and No JL's No Fades No AVFFF No Flick Flacks.... all a dream.... Vertigo Out !!!

vertigo2u

« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2013, 08:44 AM »

HI buddy  I will let you know and down right Thank you for them.... I love those straps...  Did a bunch of AVFFF last night with WM std... They unroll so nicely with that kite.   Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Steven Hall
Administrator
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2013, 03:48 PM »

you boys need to take your pissing contest somewhere other than the forum.

Forum Admin
Pages: 1 ... 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: