Fearless vs DOA

(1/1)

rudyy:
..not sure if i should start another collection.  All I know is only a very few people can give comments.

So what do you guys think?

tpatter:
They are both excellent, just different from each other.

Here's an idea.  Do you have a complete set of Fearless?  If not, then try a Tekken with that model in order to fill in the full wind range.  For example, get an SUL Tekken if you don't have have a Fearless SUL; or the same with a vent, etc.

Either that or just get a Tekken standard.  The kite flys very low and flys like a dream in any sort of reasonable wind.

I do feel your pain brother!  I've got  set of FL, a set of Transformers, and a set of Tekken.  My original idea was to settle on 2 (or, god forbid, 1) set and sell the others.  It turns out that I just can't bear to part with any of them.   I always fly a kite one last time before I decide to sell it just to be sure that I should and every time that I do that with any of my remaining Fearless or Trans I realize that it would be a mistake I would soon regret.   

I've for sure got more than I need, but I don't regret buying a single one of them.

Tom

rudyy:
.. still thinking.. I may just get the UL and VL. 

I am too getting familiar with the Fearless.  I may just stay Fearless only which makes me progress faster.

tpatter:
It's always been one of my favorites for sure.  I like them all, but there is something to be said for staying on one kite. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index