GWTW Forum
October 23, 2014, 08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revoholic (video)  (Read 2755 times)
PAW
Trade Count: (0)
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:07 AM »

Revoholic

...hope you like it :-)
tpatter
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 09:34 AM »

Awesome!  I saw some things in there that I had not seen before - good stuff!  I like that your flying style with it seems more dual-line freestyle to me which I find appealing.   

6 kite tom
trigger

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Awesome kite and flying..... awsome outfit!   

I was hoping i wasn't the only one with a winter wardrobe!   

Norm, Joe and I will send you some pictures all dressed up in some snow gear  Cool  I will load his up with a few hand warmers... the cold affects his flying i think.    I think we are gonna get snow this year
Ca Ike

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 10:48 AM »

Nice flyin Peter.  i like to do a more aggresive style on my revs too.  Still your common rev moves but they look quite different when you add that hard hitting intput to them and give it a snappier style.
chilese
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 12:43 PM »

Thanks for the video and excellent flying.

I should send my 2 Revs to you for training.

They won't do near as much for me as your Revs do.  Roll Eyes

John Chilese: Las Vegas, NV
http://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 09:40 AM »

Pete, I just consider you the Best... Your flying skills are crazy great... The combo's you put together make me wonder about your thought process during flying.   Got to be quick and for sighted.  Never stop posting Pete.. btw any plans on visiting the States in the future Huh

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
tpatter

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 10:07 AM »

I loved the 2 point landings, tip stabs, and my favorite which I can only describe as the Rev Goff!  Smiley.  Truly inspiring.

6 kite tom
Ca Ike

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 11:37 AM »

I loved the 2 point landings, tip stabs, and my favorite which I can only describe as the Rev Goff!  Smiley.  Truly inspiring.
They are all standard rev moves done with a more aggresive input and a little looser, faster style.  Really makes them look different even though they aren't and IMO makes rev flying a bit more fun.
PAW
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 12:00 PM »

Thanks guys...Chriss Goff inspired me to fly Revo more intense  Wink
Ca Ike

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 12:20 PM »

Hey Peter did you do the paw center panel yourself?
PAW
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 01:04 PM »

It is a 1.5 (baressi signature type sail)...A friend of mine who flies rev helped me with the bridle...at the start, it sopposed to be a Spanish bridle, but I worked on it extremly, so it is much longer and different now...and I use UL handles (15 inch) on it...the kite is framed with Race Rods Silver and has a biiiig wind range, but is very soft...this bridle makes me have more control over the kite !
Oh...I forgot...I cut the Race Rod in the Verticals at 15,5cm and glued a 10cm Skyshark full ferule into it...this part is at the end of the Vertikal placed, for more durabillity and agressivness !
The Bridle is soon going to Korvokites.de
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:30 PM by PAW » Logged
mikenchico
Board Moderator

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 08:00 AM »

Sweet, nice to see a dual line rhythm on quad and what I see as a quad interpretation of dual line tricks. I like the aggressive style too, my favorite Rev is the Rev II because of its quickness, but I'm nowhere near skilled enough to make it dance like that. Thanks for posting it up, I have a few things to try next time I get mine out.

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
PAW
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 12:17 PM »

Oh...I forgot...I cut the Race Rod in the Verticals at 15,5cm and glued a 10cm Skyshark full ferule into it...this part is at the end of the Vertikal placed, for more durabillity and agressivness !
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:25 PM by PAW » Logged
PAW
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 01:46 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change