Fujifilm finepix SL300?

(1/2) > >>

Turkey9186:
I have been informed by my wife she will be getting a new camera for her birthday next month, oh yeah she expects me to buy it for her. ::)

A friend of hers recommended the SL300.  Anything else out there for around $200-250?  She has been been using a point and shoot 6 MP Kodak for the last three years.  It will be used mostly for taking pictures for her web based sales business and day to day family stuff. A full on DSLR with interchangeable lenses is way more than she needs right now.

Thanks,
Jerry

chilese:
I use Dave's Picks on Imaging-Resource.

You can sort by many different criteria.

Here are the cameras in the 200-250 dollar range:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/WB/WB.HTM?view=range3

If you click on any of the cameras on the page, you will be redirected to the full review.

This page is a great first step in your research.

Good luck.

ko:
I have been using the S2000HD for a few years now. the low light quality may not be the best , But I have no complaints. It takes GREAT closeup pics, and is compact. I plan on replacing it with S4200.  It is a bit more compact than the 300 and uses AA batteries,  for me the fujifilm works great

Turkey9186:
John, thanks.  I will check it out.

KO, I read the reviews on the 4200.  Everyone had the same complaint, the battery life is short and there is a problem that will not allow the use of rechargeable or Li batteries.

chilese:
My current pocket camera is the Canon S100.

My only complaint is no viewfinder (although it is quite small).

Stereo HD movies, 12 MP, but most important, it has a very

large sensor for its size. There are newer large sensor pocket cameras.

If image quality is important, get the largest sensor you can afford.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page