New Movie Thread

Pages: << < (2/4) > >>

Kantaxel:

Blood Simple and Fargo in that order.

ko:

Fargo is GREAT!! Killing them Softly with Pit well lets just say,put an Arm in there.. This Movie sucks so badly I couldnt $@#%$#%$# believe it I wanted to leave but I just kept hoping against hope that it would pick up. IT DID NOT. Did I mention that this movie %%$#$$#%!!!  anyway I just dont want anybody to waste there $

tpatter:

Quote from: Kantaxel on January 02, 2013, 08:45 PM
--

--

Damn Jim, I had no idea that you had such a dark sense of humor!  :)   These are also 2 of my favorites.  The bullet hole scene in Blood Simple defines suspense and cinematic tension.

I'm also a Tarantino fan (Reservoir Dogs is about prefect if only it had a kite or 2).

Tom

Wayner:

Quote from: tpatter on January 02, 2013, 09:05 PM
--
Quote from: Kantaxel on January 02, 2013, 08:45 PM
--

--

Damn Jim, I had no idea that you had such a dark sense of humor!  :)   These are also 2 of my favorites.  The bullet hole scene in Blood Simple defines suspense and cinematic tension.

I'm also a Tarantino fan (Reservoir Dogs is about prefect if only it had a kite or 2).

Tom

--

Three of my favorites. Jim I'm with you. Blood Simple before Fargo.  ;D

Kantaxel:

Quote from: tpatter on January 02, 2013, 09:05 PM
--

Tom

--

I just happened to see Reservoir Dogs again about a week ago on the Ipad.  !t reminded me of the scene in Fargo where Steve's foot is sticking out of the wood chipper.  Pretty much leaves me rolling in the aisles with laughter. Another great Tarantino movie that I saw at the beach after Christmas is DJango........If you haven't seen it, I certainly recommend it.  To me it was a cross between  Blazing Saddles, a spagetti western and the three stooges.
Jim

Pages: << < (2/4) > >>