TEKKEN

(1/3) > >>

ramo:
I am looking for the colorlizer of TEKKEN or color variations. Pls give me some clues. :-\

Kantaxel:
Pretty sure lam doesn't use a colorizer.......With that said, he has an enormous variety of colors one can choose from, but be warned..........if you buy a Lam kite he has his own ideas what looks good and kind of steers you in the direction you should go...........afterall he IS the Master. ;) ;)

tpatter:
Quote from: ramo on January 03, 2013, 12:42 AM

I am looking for the colorlizer of TEKKEN or color variations. Pls give me some clues. :-\

I'd look at pictures of existing ones and tweak a little from there.   I generally choose the main sail color and perhaps the eye and let Lam make it work. 

Personally, I like white, black, or yellow best.   They provide good contrast for the rest of the elements.   I th

ramo:
Thanks Kantaxel, tpatter.
At first, I have to decide the main sail color. Then, I decide the color of the remaining parts.  ::)

justinpwheeler:
Maybe send him a picture of where you fly?  That's what I did and he just happened to be building my kite for himself but said maybe he was making it for me all along.  The colors are contrasting and complimentary to my white sands and blue/emerald green Gulf waters. 

fearless by justinpwheeler, on Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page