GWTW Forum
September 02, 2014, 02:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TEKKEN  (Read 1463 times)
ramo
Trade Count: (0)

« on: January 03, 2013, 12:42 AM »

I am looking for the colorlizer of TEKKEN or color variations. Pls give me some clues. Undecided
Kantaxel
Trade Count: (+14)

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 03:17 AM »

Pretty sure lam doesn't use a colorizer.......With that said, he has an enormous variety of colors one can choose from, but be warned..........if you buy a Lam kite he has his own ideas what looks good and kind of steers you in the direction you should go...........afterall he IS the Master. Wink Wink

Kant Fly......might just as well buy!
tpatter
Trade Count: (+21)

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 09:28 AM »

I am looking for the colorlizer of TEKKEN or color variations. Pls give me some clues. Undecided

I'd look at pictures of existing ones and tweak a little from there.   I generally choose the main sail color and perhaps the eye and let Lam make it work. 

Personally, I like white, black, or yellow best.   They provide good contrast for the rest of the elements.   I th

6 kite tom
ramo

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 05:05 PM »

Thanks Kantaxel, tpatter.
At first, I have to decide the main sail color. Then, I decide the color of the remaining parts.  Roll Eyes
justinpwheeler
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 06:45 AM »

Maybe send him a picture of where you fly?  That's what I did and he just happened to be building my kite for himself but said maybe he was making it for me all along.  The colors are contrasting and complimentary to my white sands and blue/emerald green Gulf waters. 

fearless by justinpwheeler, on Flickr
RobB
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 07:38 AM »

I told him I wanted a red kite... that was all the input I had to it, Lam took it from there...

ramo

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 04:27 PM »

Many thans for your useful advice, justinpwheeler and RobB.
Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 06:19 PM »

Here is the little video I like to share with you, Also show you how to do the Comete and the end of the video.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151321526976162&set=vb.773366161&type=2&theater

Thanks for watching

Have a nice day
trigger

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 07:10 PM »

remember KARATE KID?

I will gladly paint your fence with both hands at the same time if you will teach me to fly like that!  Huh
Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 12:32 AM »

Anytime my friend when we meet on the field some where Smiley what would you like to learn first Smiley

Good day !
vigli

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 02:35 AM »

Thanks Lam for sharing other way of learning Comete technic
boris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document