Thanks to David Rüger for sharing his magnet with us.
I tried to keep this Magnet true to the original plans but I did use Air600 for the sail and because bisonyl is hard to get here I used 600D polyester with a vinyl backing for the nose.
The tail arrangement was a first for me and David was kind enough to clarify my questions so I hope I got it right in the end, here's some close ups.
The plans recommend a 17gram tail weight so I glued a 13gram brass rod inside the spine and made up the extra 4grams with an external brass tube the idea being that I could experiment with the tail weight.
And the Magnet in flight.