GWTW Forum
April 19, 2014, 03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Crow PF - teaser vid !  (Read 1112 times)
PAW
Trade Count: (0)
« on: January 13, 2013, 03:50 PM »

Here it goes to the video in HD:
the Crow PF - teaser vid !

Smiley
chilese
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 05:43 PM »

I cry for several reasons when I watch your videos:

Envy, jealousy, joy, etc.

The nose looks incredibly pointy on this kite.Huh?

John Chilese: Las Vegas, NV
http://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej
sugarbaker
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 09:06 PM »

Any chance you'll share your plans for public domain? I'd enjoy building one... It looks awesome. 
jecko

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 04:19 PM »

Smooth PAW, very smooth.. can't wait for the full vid. Smiley
coogee

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 06:39 PM »

Good video and not overly long, short and sweet is good. Like the kite and great flying.
Like Sugarbaker suggests it would be great for a home build if you release the plans to the public.
  Mike
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 03:02 PM »

Pete is NOT HUMAN   Huh Huh ... He is from an alien planet  Shocked Shocked and his kite is mentally controlled by him.  Cool Cool Cool Cool   He isn't really flying his alien mind  Cool  has us believing  Lips sealed Lips sealed he can do all that...  Tongue Tongue

The kite is a Graphic Halogram Design  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue that was crafted by a far more intellegent   Huh Huh Huh Huh being from his solar system.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

If wrong Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  explain why he can do what he does with a kite... Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Alien or not his is still my #1.... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Probably the Best in the World.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh   Cheesy Cheesy  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
PAW
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 02:23 AM »

Huh
whitebirdlover
Trade Count: (+16)

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 06:34 AM »

Which World ?

Planet 'Zen Flying' in this case...

Anthony
madhabitz

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 10:01 AM »

Which World ?
Planet smiley. I swear ...... I am going to block that booger.

"I haven't failed. I've just found ten-thousand ways that won't work."   -Thomas Edison
vertigo2u

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 11:37 AM »

Please take a moment to observe Pete's extra set of eyes.  It is clear in his photo.... They are located above his other set of eyes. He has them show cased with some special computer glass which allows him to see forward and backward into the future...  In the video he stops the motion of the kite while his other set of eyes allows the cars to pass at regular speed... You see the kite moving along at a rapid speed.  It then stops.  He causes the cars in the background to continue while he freezes time all in a time elapse non-second ... Nope this is ....   Strickly Alien stuff guys...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
PAW
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 02:48 AM »

To the Crow Thread:
http://www.gwtwforum.com/index.php?topic=7780.0
PAW
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 08:29 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Cal Custom
kitekids.net

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography