GWTW Forum
November 28, 2014, 01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ocius looks much better "in person"!  (Read 2500 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 08:37 AM »

I have three different Ocius'  A Red,White,Black pattern... A Dk.Gray,Plum(lt. purple)and black ...a Blue,lt.Gray,Black ....

PM me and I'll send you a link to some videos.. I don't have single shots ... and don't really know how to post them... Videos I know.. 

Rather than post just PM me and I'll show you three more patterns.. Your gonna luv this kite ... Taz Macchine ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It Worked....
https://picasaweb.google.com/102878118842703288740/Ocius#5840025341124099810
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:42 AM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 02:12 PM »

This video has my Ul and Sul .. The Plum is my new Ocius Ul and the blue is my Ocius Sul.. The Red and black is also a Sul...

Have not tried a AVFFF yet.  Had few kinks when I got it... Jon re did bridle at Christmas..last time I flew...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll send it to you to try... If you can't do a Taz Machine.  She will teach you ... Half Axel and a little slack and it's done...

Here's the link to the video of both kites for a look at another couple of patterns... Against the sky ...

peel me
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 02:14 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Ca Ike
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 02:39 PM »

I've been working on some color combos in the Ocius colorizer. Thinking about ordering a UL when Jon gets home and settled in from the KTAI. Will this thing do AVFFF's?   Wink
Last time I checked the wing tip accents were not in the colorizer so if  you want them  you will need to tell Jon or Marrianne when/if you decide to order.
PUZZLE
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 03:40 PM »

i put mine in paint and then emailed it to jon

photogbill
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2013, 07:59 PM »

and where is the pic?! Wink

Sorry it took so long but I just returned home with the kite about a week ago!

Here it is:

JayDee
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2013, 08:56 PM »

Puzzle,
  the best looking Ocuis I have seen   Grin

+1

Frequent Fliers: Talon Std, UL and Vtd, Widow Maker Std and UL, Solus Std, Widow (modded), ATM SUL, Duende Std
Rarely flown: Exile UL, Zephyr, E2, Ozone, Micron, Quantum
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum