GWTW Forum
March 26, 2015, 07:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sky Sport Designís newest dual line kite - the GPS (Gravity Performance Sport kite)  (Read 1912 times)
photogbill
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 12:12 AM »

Incredible flying Tom! Can you try to make a few flubs next time you test fly a new model ....so I won't be so tempted to buy one!?  Cheesy
asburyparkjohn
Trade Count: (+14)

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 06:12 PM »

Good to see a new design out for 2015. Started withe the Sea Devil then my trick options "exploded" with ease with the Fearless. Then the Transformer 1 which is like the Fearless but in a smaller frame. Tricks were faster/easier/more pleasurable in lower winds when using the SUL  in lower winds. Although the winds were low kite movement stay quick and responsive. Sold these then moved to the superior tracking T2 which I used last summer. INCREDIBLE.
There is no problem in staying in one of these models and also no problem upgrading as the relearning curve is normally one or two days for an hour as all inputs don't really change.
Fearless - dependable trickster making the Sea Devil obsolete.
Transformer 1 = Quicker with a smaller frame. If your older and your hand speed is slower like me try this kite on 50' lines. LOL.
Transformer 2 = Sharper movement between tricks and superior corner turning. A good Precision kite with trick capabilities - strong feel with the SUL - feels powerful like a Standard in 10 mph winds when flying in 1-2 mph winds - does not have the fragile feel when spanking it HARD in 1-2 mph winds. Stronger larger frame and more responsive than the Fearless.
Tattoo = Can't be defined with WORDS - a SSUL with its own magic and with separate learning inputs and a learning curve. Magic at 0.5 mph. IMO takes 3 months to fully master the basics but its a kite that takes you to an area of low wind like no other? Hugo?
GPS = ?

APJ

I may try a SUL? Keep me posted but T2'ing in Asbury Park, NJ this year (LOL).

In my kite inventory of Dual Line Kites: Benson - Inner Space, Signature Kite of Top Pilots on an Old Style Gemini ; L'Atelier xt.z. ; Fearless-Tatto (SSUL), Fearless - SUL, Light & Light-Vent , Transformer TL's: (SUL & Light), Transformer 2 SUL & UL.
tpatter
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 10:59 AM »

I may try a SUL? Keep me posted but T2'ing in Asbury Park, NJ this year (LOL).

I've been asking Lam about the SUL - he tells me he is working on it, so that is excellent news.

The standard has an incredible wind range.  I've flown it in very low (I'd say UL range) winds as well as in the teens and it never missed a beat in feel or performance.

Lam's SULs are amazing, so my hopes are up for this one as well.

6 kite tom
Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 02:24 PM »

Here is another GPS Gravity Performance Sport Control Video Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=134dMzrTyVY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for watching !

Good day !
tpatter
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 06:24 PM »

Loved it!  Not only cynique machine but also wap do wap and crazy multi yoyo.

Sweet stuff - I see lots of new combos for me to explore with this amazing kite.

Thanks Lam.

Tom

6 kite tom
Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 10:22 PM »

You are welcome Tom Smiley I am glad you can see that Smiley I love the Wap do Wap very low to the ground so I can just land the kite right after Smiley Cheer !

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

FMKS
Fly Market

Smooth Winds
Smooth Winds

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum