nomenclature of truck body hardware

Pages: (1/2) > >>


noticed the bumper cover loose today, couple screws fell out. there is a clip/retainer that fits between the bumper cover and the wheel well.  what is is called?


A picture would help.  :)


I forget what they're called, but you can get those clips in most auto parts stores. They sell them in blister packs in the HELP ! section.


Plastic push fastener?

Ca Ike:

Those are called clip nuts, snap nuts, and several other names.  Most aouto parts stores carry them.

Pages: (1/2) > >>