GWTW Forum
July 25, 2014, 02:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New "Classic" prism kites to be made!!  (Read 1933 times)
glk47
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 08:24 AM »

jeepers - a retro thread with retro posters in it

lovely to see you guys again Cool

Who're you calling retro??!!??

Larry
david barnby
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 06:06 AM »

if you don't know don't worry

Who're you calling retro??!!??

Larry
[/quote]
Ara Ararauna
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2013, 01:07 AM »

Announcing a rare opportunity available exclusively at Gone With the Wind!
Prism Kites and GWTW are bringing back the classics.
Realizing the pent up demand for some of the great kites that once dominated the kite world we will be offering a limited run of some of the great old Prism kites.
In early May we will start taking orders for Vapor's, Eclipse (Standard, Total and SUL's) and Elixir's.
Later this month we will be posting a link to colorizers for each model as all will be available in custom colors of your choosing.
For the hard core Prism fans out there this is a rare opportunity to round out the collection.
Only 20 of each model will be made and orders will be taken first come first served.
Once we have the colorizers online we will start accepting orders online only ... please, no email orders or reservations!
List price for these will be ... Vapor - $400  Eclipse Standard - $200  Eclipse SUL - $275  Total Eclipse - $400   Elixir  - $250  NO DISCOUNTS WILL APPLY and prices do not include shipping.
Stay tuned for exact spec's and many more details!

Wow! I hadn't noticed this the first time I looked.
Well done!
At first my heart went "boom" when I read this but I also then remembered the date...  Sad
But someday I will get myself a Vapor!!!!  Angry   Huh   Tongue

In my bag...
Duals: NoName (NoBrand), Nexus (Prism), Soul (Flying Wings), Talon UL (JoE), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura SUL custom (Skyburner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document